Who Will Be Cast In The New Ghostbusters Movie?

Well, I'm surprised that they're bringing back Ghostbuster movie....probably a re-make more likely.

That's the word. It seems like the old ghostbusters will be mentoring the new ghostbusters.
That could be the case. We'll see.

The CGI will definitely be a lot better, and with the realistic horror movies they've been doing lately... they could make this movie more creepier. ;)

oh, I want to see the GB3 movie, I bet they get an old ambulance truck or ambulance bus or possibility a military's ambulance off-road 10x4 truck to hold extra "Ghost Trap" racks.

I own the GB and GB2 DVDs.

i love see movie of GB3 but i watch GB1 and GB2 when i was little girl but im not scary that movie.

i dont know who will be cast?

No one has been cast yet and a script hasn't been written either, but one is in the works. The original cast would love to make a GB3, but they're just waiting on a good script to come through first. Then they have to agree on their salaries and finally get the movie greenlighted.

There's more info at the links below.

Columbia calls up new 'Ghostbusters' - Entertainment News, Front Page, Media - Variety

Ghostbusters Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd Back on Call - Movie News, Bill Murray : People.com

Harold Ramis on Ghostbusters 3 - ComingSoon.net

That's the word. It seems like the old ghostbusters will be mentoring the new ghostbusters.

Its a possiblity that 3 classic ghostbusters Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis would make a return to Ghostbusters 3 but proably wont do what they did in the old days...proably help or teach the new cast who would be the new ghost busters, proably.

The oldies in the comeback would be awesome, no matter what ;)

There will be that new Ghostbusters game as a sequel to the two Ghostbuster movies and will take place in the year 1991 from Terminal Reality coming to Xbox360 and PS3 next year but not too long ago Activision publisher kicked that game out for some stupid reasons cause Activison and Blizzard merged so...Terminal Reality needs to find a new publisher before they can release the game for next year. It was supposed to come out this October but delayed thanks to Activison's stupid decision.

Will Smith and Chris Farley for GhostBusters 3...?

Eh I cant really see that kind of picture it just doesnt...fit.

But yea too bad Chris Farely is already dead.

You are right, it doesn't fit but Chris Farley would have been hilarious as a Ghostbuster!

That I cant argue lol Tommy Boy was one of my most favorite Chris Farley movies along with Beverly Hills Ninja. :)

Back