who went to the party

HeyMrRogue

Reaction score
Who went to the party last saturday in Clearwater florida?

Not me. How was the party at Clearwater, Florida? Tell us a little about it, that is if you don't mind.

No not the alldeaf party, Well there was a party in clearwater at ARLY and MARY's apartment, They host it to have fun and gather everyone to come and enjoy, most of people came to the party from many different state, some from Gally and RIT and other places, It was pretty good party.

what is so special about the party is, Pay 5 dollar for entry and drink all you want, They provide BUD LIGHT and BUDWEISER, it went out in like two hours so the person who host the party had to go to the store to get some more beer, they got like umm.. 100 beer bottes of bud light and budweiser! GOOD DEAL!

Originally posted by HeyMrRogue
No not the alldeaf party, Well there was a party in clearwater at ARLY and MARY's apartment, They host it to have fun and gather everyone to come and enjoy, most of people came to the party from many different state, some from Gally and RIT and other places, It was pretty good party.

Oh, I remember Arly and Mary. They used to live in NJ. If you got chance to see them, please tell them Elyse says HELLO! ;)

heymrrogue, your appearance reminds me of todd newman. are you two related ? todd's dad is terry if you dont know who he is. :) how is ybor city ? i used to live in clearwater for nearly 8 yrs.

Originally posted by HeyMrRogue
Who went to the party last saturday in Clearwater florida?

You live in Clearwater Florida? OMG that's so frigging awesome, I went there for my class trip in 2002 on February. I went to the beach there too. I loved it there, and wished I could stay.

Back