who was this ID from vrs called twice?

trekwarpspeed

Reaction score
i suspicious who was this ID called from vrs (CSC) it's spam huh? same thing happened to my friend same time on halloween in afternoon. did anyone got left on missing calls. (CSC)???

I have no clue what "CSC" is. Unless you meant "CSDVRS"?

Some telemarketing company out of Long Beach (Los Angeles) called my VP, they didn't leave any message. I hope Sorenson is not following i711/IP-Relay relaying/leaving all the telemarketer BS for us.

Some telemarketing company out of Long Beach (Los Angeles) called my VP, they didn't leave any message. I hope Sorenson is not following i711/IP-Relay relaying/leaving all the telemarketer BS for us.

You can input that phone number; www.donotcall.gov

This will not stop any calls that originated with IP addresses. Any devices, even computer can call any VP.

Because VP is Internet based system, it is impossible to trace down. Don't you know that you CAN call any VP without using VP number? Can easily use IP address to call anyone. Also, these IP address changes all the time, that is why it is difficult to trace.

You can input that phone number; www.donotcall.gov

This will not stop any calls that originated with IP addresses. Any devices, even computer can call any VP.

Because VP is Internet based system, it is impossible to trace down. Don't you know that you CAN call any VP without using VP number? Can easily use IP address to call anyone. Also, these IP address changes all the time, that is why it is difficult to trace.

diehardbike
... --- .-. . -. ... --- -. / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - .. --- -. ... / .-. --- -.-. -.- ...
morse code sorenson communications rocks

no it's not CSDVRS... it only show (Csc) like this...

Back