Who was the first person you met in real life from online?

cloud

Reaction score
I met Matt Webster aka tba, some of you know him most of you don't.

Offtopic- Yeah, I know TBA from AOL, but haven't heard from him for a long while tho. How's he doin?

On topic- I met Shakey aka Irish Ego :)

Some chick from either LI or MA. I went to pick her up at the train station along with a friend. She thought my friend was my girlfriend, and started playing hard to get all weekend long. Yea, like I really wanted to hit it off with her.

I met Travis for first time 2 summers ago.

Originally posted by Teekie
Offtopic- Yeah, I know TBA from AOL, but haven't heard from him for a long while tho. How's he doin?

On topic- I met Shakey aka Irish Ego :)

Shakey isn't member in here, is he?

Well we did meet when he was in the town.

Looks like this Shakey is really down with OP. :o

Eternity: I just know him by reputation, that is all.

hummmmm damnnnn ...... i guess no one - eh ??? Indiana's a boring state, i know - ugh !!

i believe it's kevin macfarland or sam russotto and julia bohl ? I dont remember. it was long ago

I haven't met anyone from AD2, but yes I have met a few ppl from chatrooms online. It always turned out nice for me. Mostly because I only am willing to chat with nice ppl, not losers who only want to cyber about sex with me. If I know the person sounds nice, then I feel confident to meet in person.

Never met someone from online but will soon in Cali. Looking forward to see those who lives in Cali.

*thinking* i dont remmy :P i met so many ppl online. (deaffiez)

In my junior year, I got my computer very first time. When I got AOL account, my friend inducted to a girl named Kim Dean on line. We chatted for a few months then met her at our friend's party for the first time. I think it was in 1998.

Back