Who uses self service checkout in stores?

How about at the airport? Yesterday, I didn't want to stand in LONG LONG LINE outside or inside... And then I saw self service check-in... I was in line for 2 minutes... and just follow the instruction on the computer and typed in
codes... and got my ticket fast... and got on airplane.

FreedummyRing said:
How about at the airport? Yesterday, I didn't want to stand in LONG LONG LINE outside or inside... And then I saw self service check-in... I was in line for 2 minutes... and just follow the instruction on the computer and typed in

Neat.

FreedummyRing said:
What about security checks? didnt that take long?

Buckdodgers said:
What about security checks? didnt that take long?

Not always.

Last time I flew, it only took me 10 minutes to get through the security checkpoint at Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport and same at the airport here in San Antonio.

Security does take long time sometimes, because my Aunt was taking her
time walking, I was telling her to speed up... but noooo... There
were 30 people in Asian group beat us to the security gate, I was like
"Oh man".

Why do Asians always travel in group????? I don't understand. :dunno:

RacerFox22 said:
SELF CHECK OUT AT STORES is nice, but bagging them is really pain in the ass even though if MILK or case of pop you can't even put in the bag and sometimes when you click skip bagging, they keep saying put the item in the bag. Also when you got something is really light, still keep saying put item in the bag, since the bagging part they weigh it and know you put something in the bag! Just simple SIT on the bagging area and keep the weigh down! LOL!

May time to get a part time job - bagger at the foodmarket until you got too good at it. :lol:

Yes, open plastic bag up was not fun....I got little better : rip it out! Haha.
Double plastic bags for milk, big can or 2 liter soda. ;)

FreedummyRing said:
Security does take long time sometimes, because my Aunt was taking her
time walking, I was telling her to speed up... but noooo... There
were 30 people in Asian group beat us to the security gate, I was like
"Oh man".

Why do Asians always travel in group????? I don't understand. :dunno:

Probably because they get a good deal on plane tickets etc if they travel in groups..

I often use the self-serv cashier at my second home, the Hope Depot! lol

Back