Who Like Hiking?

CATLOVERS2000

Reaction score
I LOVE HIKING. YOU SEE SO MUCH OUT IN THE OPEN AWAY FROM THE CITY SMOG, TRAFFIC, AND SO MANY OTHER CITY BUZZ. DO YOU? :hyper:

Lucky You! My Husband Used To Hike. Now, It My Dog Sommer Who Go Wild When She See My Boots Out.

CATLOVERS2000 said:
Lucky You! My Husband Used To Hike. Now, It My Dog Sommer Who Go Wild When She See My Boots Out.

Do you walk alone? I wont take hiking alone. How often you take hiking?

In The City, There Are Several Trails That Sommer And I Use 3-4 Times A Week. Twice A Year We Go Up North. There Are Alway Park Ranger On The Outlook And Guide. So We Are Never Alone.

I was raised on the Gabriels. I know the Gabriels like the back of my hand I could live off the Gabriels.

Richard

CATLOVERS2000 said:
In The City, There Are Several Trails That Sommer And I Use 3-4 Times A Week. Twice A Year We Go Up North. There Are Alway Park Ranger On The Outlook And Guide. So We Are Never Alone.

Good that you are not alone. Do you live close to trails? We dont live close to any trails

I like hiking, i have done snowshoe hiking... im surprised it didn't made me tired after walking for 3 hours in forest of thick snow on hill. Where as walking on dry ground etc in forest does made me tired.

It Important To Invest In A Good Pair Of Hiking Boots. Sommer Help On Steep Hill By Pulling Me Up.

I m out in Portland, Ore

Means that I enjoy hiking - Portland, Ore has tons of parks - not only that - but we have trails out there whether it is by coastal mtns or mountains - always plenty of trails to experiement :)

I do..it's the nature way for me to hike thru the mountains and the forests. Near the lake which I love the smell of fresh breeze and listen to the water moving along the lake. ;)

~SG~ said:
I like hiking, i have done snowshoe hiking... im surprised it didn't made me tired after walking for 3 hours in forest of thick snow on hill. Where as walking on dry ground etc in forest does made me tired.

Interesting! Ive never been to snowshoe hiking...I would like to try this someday if possible...

I love hiking in the woods like trails...but not climb on the mountain..I would like to try climb on rocks - the fake one..:giggle:

I love hiking - soon, am leaving for a roadtrip with my boyfriend -- riding with my sister's future husband to be, across America from California to Maryland. :-D

Ohh I love hikin'. I remember hikin' in mountains when I was a kid with other kids plus one leader ( adult ). I will never forget that day when I saw a huge waterfall in front of me. It was in California at that time - I think it was at National Sequoia Park. Lots of forest everywhere. It was really F U N ! They have several cabins and one large cabin - restaurant. I remember ridin' on a horse ( horseback ridin' ), canoe race, and many GOOD things that I really enjoyed alot. Miss those days. :( I wish I could go back to my childhood and enjoy it ONE MORE TIME. :lol: The weather was great in those days.

Would love to hike again. :)

Me too I enjoy both hiking and walking

Yesterday I spent about one hour walking
up and down the hills with another deaf friend
who live near me at the spur-of-the-moment....

Back