My favorite U.S. Presidents are:

Jimmy Carter
Theodore Roosevelt
Bill Clinton
John F. Kennedy
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Zachery Taylor
Harry Truman

Hillary Clinton will be next President of USA then SHE WILL BE MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT!

Abraham Lincoln, 16th president
end slavery, skillful leader in during Civil War

Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president
separation between religious and govt

Abraham Lincoln is my favorite and he is one of the best speech as I've heard in the U S.

My favorite U.S. Presidents are:

Jimmy Carter
Theodore Roosevelt
Bill Clinton
John F. Kennedy
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Zachery Taylor
Harry Truman

Harry Truman? wtf? are you madness? he one who kill million japanes (women and children) in atomic bomb.

bolt.gif
no one!

Harry Truman? wtf? are you madness? he one who kill million japanes (women and children) in atomic bomb.

What??!?!?! Excuse me.. I do not know about killing japanese who were innocent. Now you see US Troops are in Iraq and killed some Iraqi people who are innocents too because some bad people are in somewhere while they are living around innocent people.. How can you tell?
I could blame on BUSH for continuing the troops to Iraq.

Oh yes I forget about Abraham Lincoln as listing on my favorite President! He was very honestly Born Again Christian. He was very faithful president ever I heard of. Now He is in heaven with our God. I thank Abraham Lincoln to free the black people from slaves.

What??!?!?! Excuse me.. I do not know about killing japanese who were innocent. Now you see US Troops are in Iraq and killed some Iraqi people who are innocents too because some bad people are in somewhere while they are living around innocent people.. How can you tell?
I could blame on BUSH for continuing the troops to Iraq.

Wrong. You got it backward. Turman is the part of influence and is what Bush become. Who responible for that? Turman.

Taugh from the mastermind and the next will become.

Serious... you need do your research... study more about history.

My favorite ? :hmm:

No one.

I like Abraham Lincoln better since he signed to free slave people. :)

Harry Truman decided to use our first atomic weapon to avoid having to have to invade Japan, which would have killed MANY MANY more people.

Millions were not killed. About 220,000 or so, if memory serves.

At the time it was believed that had we had to invade them to stop the Pacific war, we'd have lost between 200,000 to 500,000 soldiers (the entire war for both fronts was 292,000 so this would have at least doubled our dead soldiers) and as well we'd have had to continue normal bombing if we invaded and then many many more would have died as well.

I remind you we were attacked on Dec. 7, 1941, by Japan. Pearl Harbor did not sneak up on the Japanese fleet and attack IT.

Harry Truman decided to use our first atomic weapon to avoid having to have to invade Japan, which would have killed MANY MANY more people.

Millions were not killed. About 220,000 or so, if memory serves.

At the time it was believed that had we had to invade them to stop the Pacific war, we'd have lost between 200,000 to 500,000 soldiers (the entire war for both fronts was 292,000 so this would have at least doubled our dead soldiers) and as well we'd have had to continue normal bombing if we invaded and then many many more would have died as well.

I remind you we were attacked on Dec. 7, 1941, by Japan. Pearl Harbor did not sneak up on the Japanese fleet and attack IT.

I believe it's unfair because Japanese attack only battleship and airfield at Pearl Harbor. They have mode in honor. They don't kill children unlike Turman did that terrible move, yet he did end the war as possible.

And compare to how Iraq thing Throwstone compare it. It make no sense. Solider do not bomb every innocent but only search, attack and hook up wrong or right people. That's different story, different point and different penis to bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back