Who is single here?

it's only been very recently since I've wanted to meet someone new again...

I'm rather looking forward to it

I'm single but not interested in dating. I'm tired of the screw ups so I need a long break to focus on my worries in my life.

I'm single but not interested in dating. I'm tired of the screw ups so I need a long break to focus on my worries in my life.

Weren't you in a serious relationship with that girl, I can't remember her name, I might be wrong though

Weren't you in a serious relationship with that girl, I can't remember her name, I might be wrong though

It's Sweetheart, and no they broke up, It's on this thread if you scroll all the way back to pages. :)

Yes I was, we broke up in summer 2007. Late fall 2007, I dated another girl and ended up a victim of that lair and scammer in real life, I found another person who is a victim of her and I warned him about her before she comes visiting him next month. He said I was the 2nd person that warned him and said thanks for warning him and we're currently exchanging information about her. So, I decided to stay single and focus on my life (possible running my own business, focus on my debts, find 2nd job or a full time, etc)

Back