Who is single here?

Wait... totally confused here, can two single people have an affair? :hmm:

are you guys expecting that souggy to be dizzy while drinking vodka?

Can be.

I know a girl that said I am having an affair with her because she 'got a relationship with God."

ok. Forgive the slow post. I'm on the blackberry here.
But ...

OMGZWTFBBQ?!? You had an affair with a girl who had a relationship with god? Wasn't she the one having the affair with you? Do you seriously believe that load of manure? Tell me how can the heck billions of people out there be married, even the bible tells you to get married, are not having an affair?

Violet, yeah you are right, I didnt catch it until I read the whole thing... :roll:

Alright..now it is all nothing but a joke that kept going on and on.:cool2:

Tired of the hot and cold games...

All the on and off BS... just tired of it. I know some of you will say I'm complaining, yah I am. Why do gals play soo many games?
m.34.nyc area
If yer serious email me here.

u will find one soon

Hello. I am single also. This time last year I was engaged and we broke up a week later. A friend introduced me to a friend of hers at work in March and we broke up two months later. I am tired of getting hurt so I don't want another relationship any time soon. I am happy being single. If God puts a great and wonderful guy in my life I will treasure him, but until I then I happy being single. :)

God will provide you ur missing rib,just be patience,those men were not destiny for you

I am. I've been in some unhealthy relationships so now it's time for me to enjoy my singledom. It's fun, especially when you're in your late 20s.

I've been single since March. :) So it's been 9 months, I'm starting to get a little lonely. But hey, who doesn't every once in a while :P

Back