Who is single here?

hahaha well maybe you should be an example.. you must go first!:lol:

nahhh.. ill be the brave one wandering in the unknown waters of internet dating... I'm sure its alright.

So, violet, would you like to go out for a date? :D

Wow, there sure are a lot of single people here! and I am one of them lol! Glad to see there might be some romance blossoming above! nudge nudge wink wink!

Being single isnt all that bad though, I always find that if you go looking for a relationship, it doesnt come and oten stikes when your least expecting it!

Just be yourself :) best of luck singletons :)

the problem with least expecting it

It is true that the opportunity can come when you least it expect it---- but ---
doggone I hate the part where I am watching that opportunity as it goes away because I was unprepared, not thinking, and generally unconscious, and by the time I figure out whats happening it ain't!!

the joys of single life... :lol:

Wow, there sure are a lot of single people here! and I am one of them lol! Glad to see there might be some romance blossoming above! nudge nudge wink wink!

Being single isnt all that bad though, I always find that if you go looking for a relationship, it doesnt come and oten stikes when your least expecting it!

Just be yourself :) best of luck singletons :)
HEHEHEHE!:giggle:

so.... in Vegas - as I walked down the street, there are at least 5 people PER BLOCK trying to sell me a whore... There's one I like and her name's Jessica. :naughty:

Last edited:
Back