Who is single here?

im single and never have a bf actually im still virgin i guess i nnever found mr right

well don't worry, I'm sure you'll have many opportunities that life will present to you......just be patient for the right person.

im single and never have a bf actually im still virgin i guess i nnever found mr right

Believe me, I only had a first date once and never date anybody else since my last boyfriend. I'm, too, virgin and, sometimes, I was thought I may or may not have a Mr.Right. But I was wrong; there is actually my love is awaiting now, and it will surprise me anytime. I assure you that your love will find you soon or later.

You never know. So, just patience as long as you will find him. ;)

I can just wait as long as I find him later.

New

Hello, I know I haven't instruction myself on other post but here I am letting everyone know. I am Kelly and living Lubbock, TX and been single for 4 years now. Looking for my mr. right. I am 29 years old. I am Freelance Photographer/Graphics Designer. If you wanted to know more about me, let me know. As for no picture, I have reason not to post one. I am hearing impaired.

I'm single and loving it as always.

I have never really been in a real relationship in my life. I had a few flings but that's it. I've always been socially awkward but I have gotten better at socializing and making friends over the years.

Right now, I'm looking for a date as I realize that it's hard to meet deaf women. I don't mind meeting a good hearing woman and teaching her ASL, provided she's actually interested in me.

a.k.a "jail bait"

If a 15 year old is not promiscuous, then she is not jail bait.

If she seeks out older guys for sex, then yeah, that's jailbait.

Besides, it's disrespectful to label someone as that right off the bat.

If a 15 year old is not promiscuous, then she is not jail bait.

If she seeks out older guys for sex, then yeah, that's jailbait.

Besides, it's disrespectful to label someone as that right off the bat.

yea your right... I was just teasing her about being 15 & single....gee she has her whole life ahead her what's the rush for a BF?

Back