Who is single here?

i often tellin' folks when they complained that they want someone in their life or feel its not fair -->

Life aint fair, i know, i feel you, i heard you... and im telling you is: just be patient. Im not going to tell you "you will be ok" or "you will be fine". No, im not going to tell you that. Im going to tell you is: be patient and you will have a much deserve what you wanted. I know someone will come in yours. Wait is sucks but worth it at end, thats for sure. And, im NOT going to tell you that: Plenty fish in the ocean. Thats lame. Im going to tell you this: you need a person that you deserve to have that will go through thick and thin everyday in no matter how or what.

Keep your heads up.

i often tellin' folks when they complained that they want someone in their life or feel its not fair -->

Life aint fair, i know, i feel you, i heard you... and im telling you is: just be patient. Im not going to tell you "you will be ok" or "you will be fine". No, im not going to tell you that. Im going to tell you is: be patient and you will have a much deserve what you wanted. I know someone will come in yours. Wait is sucks but worth it at end, thats for sure. And, im NOT going to tell you that: Plenty fish in the ocean. Thats lame. Im going to tell you this: you need a person that you deserve to have that will go through thick and thin everyday in no matter how or what.

Keep your heads up.

Preach it, my man. I love every word of it.

I'm single by location. I haven't found a man worth dating in this city. Hopefully when I move to Houston or NYC ... not sure which one I'm going to choose, but I'll be able to find love.

I'm 34 and single. By choice. However, on the flip coin, once I'm interested in a beautiful lady, sometimes they like me back, or not. But most of the time, they like me, but they don't try to get to know me. How am I supposed to get to know you if you can't open up and stop teasing me? Sheesh.

Eh. I'll find a girl eventually.

Let me introduce myself, my name is senita queenjendy i am 30 years old, deaf, single, looking for new friends. tried to look for deaf chatrooms, support, etc. But have not found any that are deaf friendly. I'm deaf and have been teased all my life because of it. i just need find someone i can trust and that is ready to be mine forever and show me what real love is all about ...will be so glad if i can find happiness soon

I'm 34 and single. By choice. However, on the flip coin, once I'm interested in a beautiful lady, sometimes they like me back, or not. But most of the time, they like me, but they don't try to get to know me. How am I supposed to get to know you if you can't open up and stop teasing me? Sheesh.

Eh. I'll find a girl eventually.
lol

Let me introduce myself, my name is senita queenjendy i am 30 years old, deaf, single, looking for new friends. tried to look for deaf chatrooms, support, etc. But have not found any that are deaf friendly. I'm deaf and have been teased all my life because of it. i just need find someone i can trust and that is ready to be mine forever and show me what real love is all about ...will be so glad if i can find happiness soon

Hi @queenjendy! I'm sorry you have been teased for being deaf. Not cool. I am hearing, but was teased and bullied for having cerebral palsy and using a wheelchair. I don't know very many people who are deaf, but I've been told my hometown has a "deaf community", so to speak. But I don't know many hearing folks that have an interest in deaf culture, as I do. If I post here, I don't feel as different. So in a way, I can sort of relate, but in the reverse.

Like you I am (almost) 30, and hopelessly (as I see it), single. I'm also hoping to find the right person for me, but as of now, I have zero prospects....

Back