Who is single here?

I would like to know who here is single and how long have you been single?

I have been single for 1 month now. :cool:

single and LOVING IT. it's been almost 3 months now. i'm done with men for now.. most of them can't be trusted :mad:

i just wanna do me for now and focus on getting my degree at college.. relationships are too much work.

I'm single, but I'm not looking. I don't want to be in a relationship while I'm in school. I did that before. It's just stressful, and they get clingy and mad you don't have a lot of time.

I'm single, but I'm not looking. I don't want to be in a relationship while I'm in school. I did that before. It's just stressful, and they get clingy and mad you don't have a lot of time.

I know difficult not easy! lots of stress pretty tough!

If one is "happy being single" what would cause " lots of stress"?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

If one is "happy being single" what would cause " lots of stress"?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

No I said...When I was trying to date while I'm in school got stressful. I couldn't balance them both. They got to clingy, and I'm happy as of right now being single. It lets me focus on what's important to me, and accomplish my goals, and not have to worry about that person being mad at me because I couldn't call them while in class or something like that.

No I said...When I was trying to date while I'm in school got stressful. I couldn't balance them both. They got to clingy, and I'm happy as of right now being single. It lets me focus on what's important to me, and accomplish my goals, and not have to worry about that person being mad at me because I couldn't call them while in class or something like that.

Awww Shoot! I always wanted a girlfriend named Angel! :giggle:

Well, look me up when you graduate, maybe I won't be married yet! :D

Awww Shoot! I always wanted a girlfriend named Angel! :giggle:

Well, look me up when you graduate, maybe I won't be married yet! :D

lol such a flirt:cool2:; I'm sure your future wife wouldn't like that you told me that:fly2::nana: ...and Sorry my names not angel, it's just another nickname of mine :angel:

lol such a flirt:cool2:; I'm sure your future wife wouldn't like that you told me that:fly2::nana: ...and Sorry my names not angel, it's just another nickname of mine :angel:

:angel: It will be our little secret! Just between you and me! :kiss:

Are you wanting to know who is single? or who is available??

Sorry, trying to be funny.

I'm single & have been since 16-AUG-2011 when my divorce was final...

I plan on being single for a while...I have no intentions on jumping into the dating game any time soon...I would like to wait a while before dating again...IF, if I even ever date again...(*_*)

I have lots of health problems that most women want nothing to do with...

doesn't make it right, that's just a part of my life. I deal with it day by day.:(

Yep, women are hot and plenty at RIT... but not smart enough or available.

A lot of the hot chicks I know are alcoholics and drug addicts who have sex more times than you can fart.

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
now THAT is scary.

tell me where that species of female is at so I can steer clear of them...just the thought of looking at them gives me the hee bee jee bees. *shudders*

what are you nuts?!?!?

Take some time for yourself...enjoy being alone with no one to answer to...think of the peace & quiet....think of how you own the bed you sleep in...I've been single for over a month & I have no plans on EVER getting married again. I will date again eventually, but even that is gonna wait till I am ready for it.

I am single right now but thinking about getting married this summer

what are you nuts?!?!?:jaw:

Take some time for yourself...enjoy being alone with no one to answer to...think of the peace & quiet....think of how you own the bed you sleep in...I've been single for over a month & I have no plans on EVER getting married again. I will date again eventually, but even that is gonna wait till I am ready for it.

Some end up leaving school.

Some end up getting pregnant.

Some end up flunking out.

Some end up getting low grades and barely passing.

:dunno:

I don't understand....what is the use in going to college if you can not, or will not, try your best??

no matter how you B.S. your way thru college, everything will show in the end...

As much as it costs to go to college, I would LOVE to go but I can't for many many personal & not so personal reasons.

Back