Who is pregnant here....

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
and what are the due dates? If you know the sex of the baby, you may post it here too. :)

I am expecting a 2nd baby who is a girl and she's due on September 16, 2005.

Hey maybe you sould wait a day because my husband and my anniversary is Sept 17. We will be married one year!!! My mom's birthday however is Sept 16. We are trying to have a baby but have had no luck yet. I am late right now but I do not want to get my hopes up. Wish you the best!! :ily: :fruit:

By tomorrow the 25th I will be 8 months pregnant. This is my first and its a girl!!! And she's due June 25th 2005. I am getting exicted for her to be her even tho It hurts when she kicks on my bladder or on my stomach!!! My sister is also pregnant her due date is dec. 19th and don't know the sex but I have a feeling that its a boy! Oh and also congrats on your second child!!!!

Nope, I am not preg. My husband says he's not ready. So I am waiting for him to be ready for kids and also wondering if he is ever gonna be ready lol. Although, I do really want to and keep having the urge to want to. And to be honest, and I know I shouldn't, but I envy the ladies that are preg. God did tell us to multiply the earth, but my husband says he wants to be "selfish with you" before we have kids. Sighs..

I already have 2 sons, that's enough. No more pregnant. :lol:

I don't want to know the sex of my unborn baby because I rather want to have a surprise.

I saw for a first time which sex of my both unborn babies thru scan when I was 9 month pregnant. They show their front of me.... :lol: First one - 2 weeks before 1 week early birth date. Second one: 1 day before 1 day delay birth date.

My son just turned one....my oldest is already asking for a sister! :ugh:

not for another couple of years....one more kid. sure... but right now. no. :roll:

No more pregos in this house....5 is all we need.

I went and got fixed so the wife wouldn't have to.

Ridilin

Back