Who is interested in exploring around Singapore?

ahjas_15

Reaction score
Hi there!

Happy New Year to all the deafies out from the world!

Hope you have fun time celebrating with your loved ones! Enjoy much right?

Ok, i wonder who has ever wanted to visit Singapore for tourism? I would like to meet and bring you around in Singapore but i wonder anybody who is similar with SEE? I am fine with ASL alth it is a bit similar to SEE.

If anybody has visited it before, feel free to voice out here based on what you visited here before. Haha!

Cheers yo!:wave::ty:

Hi there!

Happy New Year to all the deafies out from the world!

Hope you have fun time celebrating with your loved ones! Enjoy much right?

Ok, i wonder who has ever wanted to visit Singapore for tourism? I would like to meet and bring you around in Singapore but i wonder anybody who is similar with SEE? I am fine with ASL alth it is a bit similar to SEE.

If anybody has visited it before, feel free to voice out here based on what you visited here before. Haha!

Cheers yo!:wave::ty:

I do want to visit Singapore, I know it is beautiful place. I also want to swim on top of the hotel bridge.

Infinity-Pool-Hotel-Singapore-Source-photography.nationalgeographic.com_.jpg

skypark1.jpg

Have you been there before?

What Singapore weather looks like? Always hot ? too humid ? Is there any way to travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur other than flight?

Oh thanks for showing the interest in Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Hotel and The Promontory @ Marina Bay. You can choose to stay in the hotel and access to the Infinity Pool. Can enjoy sightseeing every part of Singapore from the top of bridge.

Yes, i have only been to the Promontory @ Marina bay but not the MBS due to the expensive rates. Need to be a guest for this hotel and can access to those different facilities in the hotel. Only my friends have gone there before.

Besides those, are any place inspired on your mind for you to visit? Like Universal Studios, Gardens by the Bay, Adventure Cove and Sentosa?

Singapore weather can be too humid and hot, depending the monthly weather. In June and December, there usually gets monsoon season. If you go out in night, it will be cool. :) Yes you can opt for bus transport from Singapore to KL at Golden Mile. No worries.

Oh thanks for showing the interest in Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Hotel and The Promontory @ Marina Bay. You can choose to stay in the hotel and access to the Infinity Pool. Can enjoy sightseeing every part of Singapore from the top of bridge.

Yes, i have only been to the Promontory @ Marina bay but not the MBS due to the expensive rates. Need to be a guest for this hotel and can access to those different facilities in the hotel. Only my friends have gone there before.

Besides those, are any place inspired on your mind for you to visit? Like Universal Studios, Gardens by the Bay, Adventure Cove and Sentosa?

Singapore weather can be too humid and hot, depending the monthly weather. In June and December, there usually gets monsoon season. If you go out in night, it will be cool. :) Yes you can opt for bus transport from Singapore to KL at Golden Mile. No worries.

Thank you for quick response. I have visited Universal Studios in Florida, and California. I would not mind to visit Universal Studios in Singapore to compare America's Universal Studios. The flight from San Francisco to Singapore is not too expensive as I have previously thought. Which month is the best time to visit Singapore?

You are certainly welcome! :)

Oh cool there also got USS in Florida. I have not touched California yet. I heard there got beautiful beach there! Hope to go there one day. Yes, it's not a tad expensive yet. I strongly recommend you that you better go there in May as there will be less crowd. :) How about this?

HOLY SMOKES!!!! thats AWESOME!!!!!!!
inst Singapore in a an earthquakes zone?
just think......

Just remember that singapore is always hot and humid, even at night its soooooo humid. i have had a stopover there a few times but i couldnt survive there its just too humid

Back