who is fluent in php?

Hope not! :lol: my robots are dumb robots, they do exactly what i tell them to. The only real processing they do is for interpolation when they move along multiple axis.

A lot of people can be confused on what is client side programming versus server side programming. PHP and SQL are server side programming while HTML and CSS is client side programming.

It's interesting that you program computers. What kind of computers do you work on programming?

Ok. Have fun! With Sublime Text 2, you don't really have to pay for the program after the trial expires as it is only if you want to support the company that made the software. :)

Yeah I saw it I have Dreamweaver :P I have easy Dreamweaver it is very good deal company I addict php:lol:

Hope not! :lol: my robots are dumb robots, they do exactly what i tell them to. The only real processing they do is for interpolation when they move along multiple axis.

LOL. Robots will do exactly what they are told/programmed to do unless if they are artificial humans.

By the way, speaking of robots, check out this cool awesome fire-breathing dragon robot that was created!

Awesome Dragon Robot

Crazy! :shock: my favorite is the honda asimo robot. I swear it's just a guy in a suit

:D WAMP I have modify skills level increase research complication php. I research php learn more regain code. screw up lol!:lol:

im from germany and im professional expert in PHP, mysql, linux, ajax and so such as web development.

im 26 and im doing this since 9 years ago.
I do work with PHP in business since 5 years.

Sad, in germany, i dont know no another than me who can do this professional. All deafs is always going to partys.

im from germany and im professional expert in PHP, mysql, linux, ajax and so such as web development.

Sad, in germany, i dont know no another than me who can do this professional. All deafs is always going to partys.

that is nice

I have professional apache 5 approximate cpanel depend both skills yrs I have harder to I have expert apache really heavy security firewall :) I know programmar. have alots of issues on strong security I study really alots of feeling strong pretty alots of professional apache. It is very difficult changelle rewrite avoid screw up

I have ban botnet/spammer xd.I Have alots of heavy increase modify implentation apache is very harderst figure. I research expertiment to Apache Research Community. It Module support 5.3 version cause vulnerable cause against to risk version. I doubt high version is very bug module really bug php. It is very security It is very alots of really alots of implementation I have bug php and heavy security

That's great you have been doing this for 9 years now. Do you use Wordpress?

Back