Who is addicted to alldeaf.com here?

Did I point my finger to you. No I didn't and it wasn't referring to you seriously. There are people who have a busy day. Some dont.

I know but you might point finger at some of people. Let me tell you the fact, here is it:

RainGurl only posted 846 since February 2006. And she admit that she do addict to Alldeaf.
EyesBlueDeaf only posted 961 since February 2005.
Fei Ku only posted 973 since October 2005.
They aren't that addict to alldeaf

You posted 1,752 since April 2006 which it showed that you are addict to Alldeaf.

I can't because my daughters are - took over my computer and homework and of course MSN with their friends.

I only open it while they are playing sports or visiting friends, and before my bed times. I have to cook meals, shopping, working full time, deaf clubs/meetings, visiting friends and outings they are more important.

I do have a laptop but my husband is using it for homework too!

I limit the time for my boys to use computer. They use computer at afternoons. They use computer at evenings sometimes if I has no time (watch good movies on TV).

I use computer at mornings until my 3 guys get up then I fix breakfast... (weekends, public holidays, holidays during guys sleept) and evenings.

Whatever..its none of your business of what we do! This is a site where we all enjoy!

Oh, will you please, just chill?

She happens to be right. Just because most of us feel the need to waste time, doesn't mean we all do. If she has better things to do with her time, that doesn't mean she's putting the rest of us down.

RoyalMajesty,
I recommend you please respect this thread doesn't matter what means to person who very addictive alldeaf.com
Likely everyone who loves alldeaf so what.. Is that mean have no life ?
Oh please don't say it.. Ok..

Look at me.. I've been here v1, v2 and v3 longest oldest member here and known fewer oldest members are still here... Does they are have no life?
Ha.. Nice try.. Whoever like to meeting old friends and new friends by alldeaf.com

They are happy be here.. everyday.. no matter what if r u really FLITHY POST WHORING OR PIMP POST WHORING.. Just enjoy as their posting peroid..
So what, I'm admit, I'm oldest flithiest post-whoring on alldeaf.com :D

Look me.. I'm proud.. I have no life.. Why thank you...

*snickers*~:giggle:

Rather people have better things to do with their time or not. They still post on here anyways. So what's the difference??

Oh, will you please, just chill?

She happens to be right. Just because most of us feel the need to waste time, doesn't mean we all do. If she has better things to do with her time, that doesn't mean she's putting the rest of us down.

I know but you might point finger at some of people. Let me tell you the fact, here is it:

RainGurl only posted 846 since February 2006. And she admit that she do addict to Alldeaf.

You posted 1,752 since April 2006 which it showed that you are addict to Alldeaf.

Yea, I agree with you.

I'm extremely addict to AD since my post is more than 3,000 since March 2005.

Not addicted here, just check here every once in a while. Looks like a GREAT forum, but I get so overwhelmed with the number of new messages everyday! Just wish I had more time to read them.

RoyalMajesty,
I recommend you please respect this thread doesn't matter what means to person who very addictive alldeaf.com
Likely everyone who loves alldeaf so what.. Is that mean have no life ?
Oh please don't say it.. Ok..

Look at me.. I've been here v1, v2 and v3 longest oldest member here and known fewer oldest members are still here... Does they are have no life?
Ha.. Nice try.. Whoever like to meeting old friends and new friends by alldeaf.com

They are happy be here.. everyday.. no matter what if r u really FLITHY POST WHORING OR PIMP POST WHORING.. Just enjoy as their posting peroid..
So what, I'm admit, I'm oldest flithiest post-whoring on alldeaf.com :D

Look me.. I'm proud.. I have no life.. Why thank you...

*snickers*~:giggle:

:lol: I agree with you, but I also think she wasn't being disrespectful. I think she is right in what she is saying. Most of us here should probably get our hind-end off the computer, and get something done!

Will we, though? I doubt it! :giggle:

Rather people have better things to do with their time or not. They still post on here anyways. So what's the difference??

That's true. But, she was just stating an opinion. I didn't see anything wrong with what she said, or how she said it. I'm sorry you did.

I know I am!!! :giggle:

Right now I do have life but at this moment. I am on computer most of the time during the summer and school vacation. So I will be less time on computer in 10 days. *looking at my calender* yep in 10 days. I go back to work again. Sigh it aint gotta be fun since I know thing will be changing at work as always. Also new uniform with same style. I told my boss that I hate the white shirt cuz it too big and long. I like something the snug on my body and strench one which make it easier for me to move around.

:whistle: I do addicted here but I been busy work and also make plan go back college in jan 2007 plus haven't time online depend in my mood..but during nite time i m alway free online or not ;)

Right.... BUT Like I said Im barely on here anymore since I got things to do.. I may be on, on the weekends only if I don't got anything to do... Im not on here a lot anymore...

Back