Who here is a vegeterian or a meat eater?

I'm a strict vegan. Calcium is in a lot of foods: leafy greens, broccoli, nuts and seeds, beans. It is hard to keep calcium stores up in vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. Everyone is so busy worrying about protein, which they probably get way too much of, when calcium, iron, fiber, folic acid should be their concerns.

And don't think you are covered for the calcium by drinking milk--too much protein in the body leeches it out of your system, and there is a lot of protein in a drink that was intended to create a 1000 lb. cow.

The Japanese live longest and they don't eat much protein, even though meat and fish are present they are traditionally in small amounts. Tofu is used frequently, and many dishes are vegetarian.

I am a semi-veggie. I only eat fish and eggs - no other meats. I read in the newspaper about soy. It says that it is bad for anyone to eat a lot of soy. I think that this is bullshit because some doctors and meat corporation put their money on the newspaper. ...I love tofu.

I am not aware that there are many different kind of calcium. I had a non-gout on my toe. My dog's big bone dropped and hit my toe without shoe. That's how I got a non-gout. I also discovered that I have a spur on my toe because of the build-in calcium (different kind). Do you know anything about that. So far, I am fine with no pain or no swelling. I had to get off my feet for a month.

I have to go back to work now...

I'm more of a meat eater..Does that surprise anyone? (Look@my nickname hehe') LoL! Why? hmmmm Don't know really its more fulfilling I guess but do eat alot of vegtables also :)

butterflygal said:
And why do you choose to be a vegetarian or a meat eater?

I'm a meat eater, gotta have meat....

*sniff sniff* Did I smell a cow walking by? *grabbing knife, fork chasing the cow*

Cheri said:
I'm a meat eater, gotta have meat....

*sniff sniff* Did I smell a cow walking by? *grabbing knife, fork chasing the cow*
Save some for me! ;)

Make sure that you order the meats that are from the mad cows' diease. It is so delicious! Sigh!

I'm a meat eater, I can't live without any meat!

But of course, I do eat vegetables, fruits and etc like that. ;)

I don't eat any red meat, turkey, chicken, pork, etc. Once or twice a year I will eat salmon, but that's the only meat I ever eat. I also won't eat eggs straight or drink regular milk.

Well well You absolute never die without a meat!! There are many good alternative hamburger, chicken, sloppy Joe, meatballs, etc. You never know the taste differences. You will be surprised how much they have improved over the years. Unfortunately, all real meats are added BHGr.

I think that you might be interested to read about why do you should not eat a meat. There is no photo in this website - just friendly information:

http://www.juiceguy.com/Meat-toxic-substance-hard-to-digest.shtml

*sigh* Prefer balanced eating peroid...

Their preferences choice!

I had been there at St Louis and travel different states where you parked at resturant..recent long wknd.. *bloating my somatch* thanks to JUNK FOODS.. lol I'm very happy have back my home and eating back normal routines...

:hyper: ~ going back working on my normal routines foods again!

I'm technically a meat-eater, but could give up most meat in a heartbeat. My health won't allow me to become a vegan, but I'd willing to give up beef, chicken, and pork.

I hafta say, I love my fish and seafood, though! You'd be hard-pressed to get me to give up shrimp, oysters and the like.

Also, I need my milk and cheese. I tried soy milk once but :barf:

I prefer cow's milk.

I don't eat meat like crazy, just odd mood that i eat most meal without meat. Of course, my previous complain that I didn't bring any meat. LOL

webexplorer said:
Well well You absolute never die without a meat!! There are many good alternative hamburger, chicken, sloppy Joe, meatballs, etc. You never know the taste differences. You will be surprised how much they have improved over the years. Unfortunately, all real meats are added BHGr.

I think that you might be interested to read about why do you should not eat a meat. There is no photo in this website - just friendly information:

http://www.juiceguy.com/Meat-toxic-substance-hard-to-digest.shtml
again, as elsewhere in the AD lands, I have posted few times that everything on this earth can cause death! even cancer!

so to go veggie can be dangerous too. some veggies can be toxic. you can't avoid everything!

VamPyroX said:
MEAT... MEAT... MEAT... MEAT... MEAT... MEAT... MEAT... !!!!! I GOTTA HAVE MEAT! :eek:

Meat_Joe.JPG

bloody020.jpg

Where is the hell my meats ??

Boult, you're right. Vegetables can be toxic. So can be fruit. Why? Because conventionally grown produce, such as strawberries, bell peppers, grapes and spinach, are loaded with all sorts of pesticides the average consumer cannot easily identify. They can even be laced with GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Puts the terror in your heart if you think about it. Organic produce, on the other hand, is significantly less toxic. It is more expensive, less accessible, more of a privilege than a choice, but it can be worth the investment for consumers who go organic.

Organic animal products are even less commonly available than organic produce.

Last edited:
Back