who have Modern Warfare 2 PS3

deathstalker

Reaction score
if anyone here is completely deaf (or can't hear anything but use hearing aids to help them hear) send me a message to deathlionstalker on PSN, only if you have modern warfare 2.

I also need help, me and my friends have made this clan tag in modern warfare 2 (it called Deaf) and warning, if you join this clan, you'll be in for a laugh when I enter one match and got the top score overall, one player actually sent me a message that I quoted "wow, you beat me... a deaf person actually beat me, my brother is on my team and he said "damn it, stupid deaf kick my a**" but other than that it fun, but anyway back to the point, I'm having trouble, because one player needs help and send me a message, I accepted his request and taught him everything he need to know, but then he said that he want to join the Deaf people but don't want other people to confused him for being a deaf (he is not deaf by the way)

so I thought of another clan for people who have someone close to them is deaf or just support deaf (I actually have a friend on PSN, he told me that his best friend's parents are deaf)

so these 4 ideas I have, if you like them pick it, if you like none of them, tell me one of your ideas

DSG (deaf supporter group)
DAP (Deaf Awareness People
DAG (deaf awareness group)
CDP (close to deaf people)

also the characters have to be at least 4, 1 letter is fine, 2 letters is fine, 3 letters is fine, 4 letters is fine, 5 letters is not fine, 6 and so on is not fine.

if anyone here is completely deaf (or can't hear anything but use hearing aids to help them hear) send me a message to deathlionstalker on PSN, only if you have modern warfare 2.

I also need help, me and my friends have made this clan tag in modern warfare 2 (it called Deaf) and warning, if you join this clan, you'll be in for a laugh when I enter one match and got the top score overall, one player actually sent me a message that I quoted "wow, you beat me... a deaf person actually beat me, my brother is on my team and he said "damn it, stupid deaf kick my a**" but other than that it fun, but anyway back to the point, I'm having trouble, because one player needs help and send me a message, I accepted his request and taught him everything he need to know, but then he said that he want to join the Deaf people but don't want other people to confused him for being a deaf (he is not deaf by the way)

so I thought of another clan for people who have someone close to them is deaf or just support deaf (I actually have a friend on PSN, he told me that his best friend's parents are deaf)

so these 4 ideas I have, if you like them pick it, if you like none of them, tell me one of your ideas

DSG (deaf supporter group)
DAP (Deaf Awareness People
DAG (deaf awareness group)
CDP (close to deaf people)

also the characters have to be at least 4, 1 letter is fine, 2 letters is fine, 3 letters is fine, 4 letters is fine, 5 letters is not fine, 6 and so on is not fine.

Before I add you, what is your kill/death and winning ratio??

I am PS3 Player and have MW2, but let me finish the game first....

Question: what the hell is the difference between a deaf gamer and hearie game???

:shrug:

I am deaf person and am a playstation 3 gamer. The same for as a hearing person.

me too, me and my bro hates game that don't have subtiles, because we can't understand what their saying (my bro is full deaf, I'm 7/8 deaf and wears a hearing aids, but I can't understand what their saying.

now please go back to the point, which of these 4 ideas do you think is the best, if you like none of them please post one or more of your ideas here!

Hey don't leave us hearies out :lol: just kidding. I am hoping to get MW2 and maybe if I do I can join the other group you come up with.

Deathstalker

I'll hit you up tonight when i'm online, been trying to find players forever!

K/d ratio: Ain't important I'm a team player and good enough at what I do ::naughty:

Look me up Spook_the_kook

BTW yeah my clan tag is already [DEAF] as it has been for awhile, because the those other hearing people out there keep trying to talk to me LOL

Deathstalker

I'll hit you up tonight when i'm online, been trying to find players forever!

K/d ratio: Ain't important I'm a team player and good enough at what I do ::naughty:

Look me up Spook_the_kook

BTW yeah my clan tag is already [DEAF] as it has been for awhile, because the those other hearing people out there keep trying to talk to me LOL

Sometimes they make me wish I was because they can be very vulger and annoying lol

I'm a hearie and I hate games without subtitles as well. I usually have the audio low so the babies don't wake up. I grew up watching tv w/ CC and love reading the subtitles.

Question: what the hell is the difference between a deaf gamer and hearie game???

:shrug:

I am full deaf and I been playing MW2 on xbox360. so, what diffrent between deaf and hearing gamer?

Deaf gamers, cant hear what going on. for explame, you stay in one spot and watch out for enemy but you cant hear your enemy sneak up to your behind and kills you.

so, hearings can hear footsteps and they always quick turn and possible kills you before you get a chance to kill them.

here suggest, I use sniper, Perks:One Army Class(you get infine ammo), Cold Blooded Pro(perfect to hide your ID, means no red name or red crosshair, sometime your enemy may be mistake think your on their team since you has sniper clothes, all sniper clothes are same. and hide you from any air supports), and Ninja Pro(hide you from heartbeat serour and your footsteps is full slient). KillStreaks:Harrier steak, Copper Gunner, and Nuke. So far, I got three nukes with these class.

I am full deaf and I been playing MW2 on xbox360. so, what diffrent between deaf and hearing gamer?

Deaf gamers, cant hear what going on. for explame, you stay in one spot and watch out for enemy but you cant hear your enemy sneak up to your behind and kills you.

so, hearings can hear footsteps and they always quick turn and possible kills you before you get a chance to kill them.

here suggest, I use sniper, Perks:One Army Class(you get infine ammo), Cold Blooded Pro(perfect to hide your ID, means no red name or red crosshair, sometime your enemy may be mistake think your on their team since you has sniper clothes, all sniper clothes are same. and hide you from any air supports), and Ninja Pro(hide you from heartbeat serour and your footsteps is full slient). KillStreaks:Harrier steak, Copper Gunner, and Nuke. So far, I got three nukes with these class.

haha, guess Im just not familiar with those type of games. The only games I play are Tiger Woods infidelity golf, MLB the show, and NBA live. I don't ever need any sounds on those so I wasn't really aware of the situations for those games.

Well :)

Sometimes they make me wish I was because they can be very vulger and annoying lol

Celticty, Tax money come in yet? Wife let you buy the game?? :) got an itchy trigger finger with your name on it haha :giggle:

Everyone else add me PSN: spook_the_kook

Good advice :) Wrong Gaming Rig :ty:

Is that the game with the little italian guys who run around and jump for coins?

Celticty, Tax money come in yet? Wife let you buy the game?? :) got an itchy trigger finger with your name on it haha :giggle:

Everyone else add me PSN: spook_the_kook

That came in a while ago but we also got a new baby so had to use it all on her. So I am just hoping and waiting for the middle of April and hoping I might be able to get it then.

Back