Who have a trouble..

E

eternity

to remember where you put or what you were suppose to do or something in your mind that you want to say but forgot?

I have some trouble that I cannot remmy where I put an important paper and my car key when I was under stress before I go to work or doctor's appt. ETC.... I sometimes forget what I was trying to say something then I say never mind few times with Sabrina. lots of things on my mind. u know I mean? :( :eek:

Yep, I have that problems since car accident, i had.. I think i hit my head real hard.. since that i have trouble remmy things..or suppose to do.. i had my kids remind me often or my man too..

*raises hand* i do!!!!!!!!

i often forget appt dates/times and etc -- now i just get the info and immediately note it on calandar so i wouldnt forget -- its due to a car accident i was involved in years ago along with my hypothyroid problem that can also contribute to forgetfulness :roll:

Ah, that happens to me once in a while depending on my moods and the situations. Like if I'm kept waiting too long to speak, then I forget sometimes. Or if I'm tired, i'm more forgetful.

Me too. Geez.. I am sure that anyone else has similiar problems as I do. :ugh:

I tend to forget things too, we re all in the same boat ! no biggie BUT now we have ways to remmy from the puter to the books to the car to everything like that ....

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
I have alhezimers' disease... so I get senile sometimes :twisted:

You are not having that... :naughty: but you have a better memory than i do...

Sigh... I am one of them, also. start decline my memory slow due of thyroid disease. Hope I will remmy more better once I get full treatments soemday (crossed fingers for this year).
:grouphug:

I do have trouble remembering what, when, where, why I am suppose to do other errands when it comes to meeting cute guys ;)

When I was sick (3 -4) first time i had that kind of experience and i do not know why.

It drove me nut. when I was sick like stuck for 3 weeks.. My body was numb, lost a track, cant even lipreading, cant remember where I put or what time i should to do.. That was so frustrated. Some people said I might not have any enough something in my body system.. that was last time (last year) in March.. Hope it wont come back again :(

Originally posted by eternity
to remember where you put or what you were suppose to do or something in your mind that you want to say but forgot?
All the time. Ask Sheild. She use to always have to remember things for me. I think it is ADD for me. I have trouble concentrating on things.

yeah, I do sometimes forget to remmy what the important things I was suppose to do oh well

That's why I have PDA to write up something so I don't have to remember any shit. :) It save my brain. :mrgreen:

I often forget things.. like appointments.. thats why whenever I set up a schedule for a dr appt or any other appt at the front desk or by phone I immediately put it in the calendar.. and my pager too as well and have it set to remind me the day before..

Back