who have a trouble with ...

mm.. have you send any message to ur sister since last weekend.. if she receives any from YOU?

Originally posted by eternity
mm.. have you send any message to ur sister since last weekend.. if she receives any from YOU?

last weekend, I met her in person and test her pager by try send it to my cell phone. For since, no, I don't get her message.

I think we both got it confuse...

She did receives the message from ME. But she cannot send the message back to my cell phone.

It's problem when she couldn't answer to my mom on her cell phone for several time.

I think Wyndtell service has been messed up last weekend i dunno.. I have no idea whats going on..

I think Wyndtell service has been messed up last weekend i dunno.. I have no idea whats going on..

Since 2way.net merge with wyndtell, it got mess up. My boss deicde to drop and plan to get either blackberry or Palm with wireless.

Well You know all phone and pager's service sometime do have some problems. Not just a pager. My friend supernatem said his email has been bounced from his work.. It has do something with service i dont know. I cant say it but im just assumed.. I went boo hoo cuz i d need to use the pager.. now it works in an order ?

I used to have WYND. It did give me problems but I didnt freaked out or anything. Its just the service they are having problem with. just simple as that. They do try to get problem to solved but seems they couldn't. Just be patients with them. :D

Well You know all phone and pager's service sometime do have some problems. Not just a pager. My friend supernatem said his email has been bounced from his work.. It has do something with service i dont know. I cant say it but im just assumed.. I went boo hoo cuz i d need to use the pager.. now it works in an order ?

damn, you should get cell phone. it's important and excellent condition for an emergancy. You never know what would happe to you.

Oh yea i have been patient with them but the point is.. they didnt even let their customers KNOW what happen.

I depend on my pager for some reasons. I never had a problem for near 1 year until last weekend.. so now it came back on? :eek:

So the problems are solved? eternity?

I would like to know just so when I plan to get a wireless pager..I'll like to know which one is best bet.

I dont' want to jump on a bandwagon. :p

Yes it seems to.. over the weekend it has been down by not receive any incoming message until today.. So looks like they fix the incoming email this morning i assume. So now i got 21 message since fri night til now. :eek:

That was only once that i have a plm .. I never have so much problem with my RIM 950 pager. It has been so GREAT lately.

Maybe it works like ISPs? Being down for few hours...etc.

Weekends must be the reason why they repair it longer than on weekdays. I would keep that pager because you said that it worked for almost an year...that's a real long time with no problems. :D

Yeah, blame it on cirgular networks. You were not only one, same as few other of my friends.

ahh yea that sucks.. but it went back normal.. i thought my pager is broken but it seems impossible to break.. if i sent and it works. ahh I received 37 emails when it kept sending (incoming) the message.. finally it's done.

First time it happened to me :(

ahh yea that sucks.. but it went back normal.. i thought my pager is broken but it seems impossible to break.. if i sent and it works. ahh I received 37 emails when it kept sending (incoming) the message.. finally it's done.

First time it happened to me :(

Like what silencegold said, if it was first time obviously they had a good service.

but I would rather to get motorola pager, they are very durable from my experience with it. I have used my fiancee's rim, very senstive device. All it take one drop to disort lcd. :ugh:

my pager is wyndtell and its been fine lately. i noticed that most of my friends from california had problems with their rim 950 while mine was fine. perhaps it had something to do with coasts?

I used to have this one. I don't like this one. I prefer motorola t-900. I think if it's the right model that I'm using it. It never cause me any problems.

As I'm editing this: That used to be under woldcom.com as my server, I think. I don't have it anymore. I'll look up at which is better to get? Is it still wyndtell or what about the new ones? Sidekick, Sony, and some cellphones that recieve emails and text to page?

Last edited:
i have my pager rim 950 wyndtell and i sometime have plm and some area have lousy range and so just today when i was on the way to work and i got 8 messages from my friends and i was like wtf so i looked at the radio strenght and it got stronger.. so i dont understand.. and also since i took good care of pager and all the sudden i notice the screen have 3 lines over it ... 1 lines went cross from top to bottom and 2 lines bottom cross from left to right so i took good care of it no drop and nothing at all i take very care.. so i think our wireless network Cingular sucks...

a friend of mine owns a wynd as well, but im not quite sure which model she has, prolly is an old one. But, she has the same problem - she can send msgs but she gets other people's messages much later. Her mom has a motorola, and there was a time where her mom emailed her at 2pm, but she got it at 7 pm. (Proven fatal cause her mom told her to pick up her little brother from the dr at 4 =X heh) But, I have an aol pager (blehhh i know) but sometimes mine works better than hers. She's getting a SK for her birthday so yeah. Wynd service is so-so, but ironically I've met the owner of deafwireless - and he said that deafwireless is always changing for the better. I'd just make a complaint with wynd then wait :)

on the topic of dropping pagers - i've dropped mine countless times! Its actually kind of sad, it still works but uhm, not so well =X Something rattles inside, and one time last summer it stopped vibrating. I dropped it again and then it vibrated =X *hits self* Pagers are addictive. :P

Back