Who has the Sonic Boom Alarm Clock?

How is the OP going to figure this out if there are so many products with the same name?

How is the OP going to figure this out if there are so many products with the same name?

Well - just so you know - Dixie ain't dumb or stupid.

Besides, Sonic Boom is the brand name and they have many, many models. I think she can figure that out.

Sorry if I sounded rude. It was not intentional, but we long timers know enough about her that we know she can figure it out.

I plan to purchase the one Banjo has, luckily it is available on Walmart.com so I will have it shipped to the store and I can test it out before I move and hopefully not give my parents a heart attack should I forget to silence the alarm.

Banjo is it possible to just have the strobe and the shaker and leave the alarm silenced on this particular model/version??

Well - just so you know - Dixie ain't dumb or stupid.

Besides, Sonic Boom is the brand name and they have many, many models. I think she can figure that out.

Sorry if I sounded rude. It was not intentional, but we long timers know enough about her that we know she can figure it out.

What's a "long timer"? I've been here longer than you, I just don't visit as often. I don't think you're being rude. I probably asked my question because I wanted to know. I probably shouldn't have used "the OP" in my post.

I have the Sonic Boom clock from Sonic Alert. It's a piece of junk. I was surprised when there were so many positive posts about it, only to find that they're not talking about the same clock. I had not heard that "Sonic Boom" was a name used by multiple companies to describe their clocks. I have not investigated yet but are you saying that all of these clocks are made by Sonic Alert? If not, then the OP failed to specify which clock they meant when saying "Sonic Boom" didn't they?

edit to add: after looking them up it seems that you are right about them all being by Sonic Alert. I haven't been paying attention to the newer clocks that they have. That is the source of my confusion about this. Thanks for causing me to look it up.

Back