Who has the coolest AVATOR?

Nah! I don't think you will be kicked out cuz, look at feistychick's Avatar. If Mod don't like this, he or she would have kick Feistychick out long time ago.

MsGiglz said:
this is my favorite.. but i wouldnt dare to post it in my avator..
i am too chicken and might kick out for that.. hehe.

condom5pp.gif

diehardbiker65 said:
Nah! I don't think you will be kicked out cuz, look at feistychick's Avatar. If Mod don't like this, he or she would have kick Feistychick out long time ago.

Whew!~Thanks God for the Freedom of Speech or posting.

LoneOak

eh I change my avatar and signture too often I couldn't even decide which is best I've ever had on so...perhas if any members here admires what avatars and/or signtures I've had in the past, let me know and I might put it back on again ;)

Ever since I had my EmotiPad Plus, I got lots of cool emoticons and animations.....and I thought the avatar I put up here is cute. :) I love the little round fellas. :)

Here's where you can get your own EmotiPad Plus: http://www.emotipad.com
If you decide to buy it, purchase it BEFORE the trial date is up or it will be gone. This is a very neat little program! :)

I will be SMAHT said:
i think my avator is cute and sexy but so innocent :twisted:
or, rather, so naughty? yeah...more like it. :D

but yeah pretty cute I wonder where you get that from? maybe I make one that looks like me...lol

sprincess said:
i think eternitys avatar is cool.... i am still trying to figure out what she is saying after her name... :cry:
it says "i am eternity cuz i'm naughty"

rjr2006 said:
it says "i am eternity cuz i'm naughty"

Thought she said. "I am eternity it means forever ohyea" eh my asl is getting rusty.

Hard to figure out which I like best.. but mine just suits me , i'm just an old fart from the south.. heh..

I made my avator for like...40 min....ehh i know tht is so stupid to make my avator. but i like it! Angel rockz! lmao

rjr2006 I like yours! Its good

Im gunna change mine in a minute, want something different lol

I think most members here have awesome avatars. It's coolest to see different avatars that each one have. ;)

That is one of my favor avatar-Garfield....

Attachments

• HA_GMgfw001h44.jpg
    HA_GMgfw001h44.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 60
ccpizza said:
This is me and my Chilean Rosea together in my AVATOR.
Maybe your AVATOR pic is much cooler than this?
cc

:eek2: your picture it make me freak out lol but my avator look it cool like to say "BLAH"

Back