Who has the coolest AVATOR?

I love mine cuz he is my beloved dog and missed him alot.

Everyone got a nice one and I am sure there are some that is not so nice. I aint saying who or what. :D

Avator thread success

Wow! You all have creative avators.

Thanks for participating :)

cc

<---Just add that in about a few mins ago...anyone like it?.... :mrgreen:

La la la la... mine's dancing Darth Vader. How do you like my avatar?

Join us for some soft drinks.

Very nice Angel, you look like you are floating away from RR. But dont go too far. :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
<---Just add that in about a few mins ago...anyone like it?.... :mrgreen:

Well, since I just added one, I think I do! It also fits with my twisted sense of humor! lolol

Hehe Oceanbreeze I got that display picture on my MSN, I like it!!

I like your signature as well, is that based on Harry Potter?

Last edited:
Raging Quiet said:
Hehe Oceanbreeze I got that display picture on my MSN, I like it!!

I like your signature as well, is that based on Harry Potter?

LOL Thank you! Yes, it is! :)

And, special thanks to Cheri for doing the siggy for me! :hug:

i think eternitys avatar is cool.... i am still trying to figure out what she is saying after her name... :cry:

VamPyroX said:
My avatar is unique! It shows my hatred for AOL! ;)

Since you have hatred for AOL, take a look at one of my avatars.

LoneOak

Last edited:
LoneOak said:
Since you have hatred for AOL look at my avatar.

LoneOak

:lol: That's the same one Vampy used when he made that quote, before he changed it! :)

Nancy said:
:lol: That's the same one Vampy used when he made that quote, before he changed it! :)

Really? I didn't see Vampy had the Avator before I had a chance to see it. Oh Well, Thanks for telling me about it, Nancy

LoneOak

sprincess said:
i think eternitys avatar is cool.... i am still trying to figure out what she is saying after her name... :cry:

You aren't the only one. When I first joined AD, someone had an avatar with a 'flaming' vagina. Won't try to explain it. You had to see it for yourself.

Yup, Vampy had it before April 1st 2005, and changed it to joke at Alex, then now its shooting around like maniac. I believe it is located in basement of AOL headquarter. And I WON'T Testify against him! :fu: @ AOL!

LoneOak said:
Really? I didn't see Vampy had the Avator before I had a chance to see it. Oh Well, Thanks for telling me about it, Nancy

LoneOak

this is my favorite.. but i wouldnt dare to post it in my avator..
i am too chicken and might kick out for that.. hehe.

condom5pp.gif

ITPjohn said:
You aren't the only one. When I first joined AD, someone had an avatar with a 'flaming' vagina. Won't try to explain it. You had to see it for yourself.

I think I know what you are talking about.....if it is the avatar of a cartoon girl with fire coming out between her legs...the same one you are talking about....that was from "E", one of the members. :)
The reason I remember that one is that Miss P, myself, and other people were talking about how weird that avatar was.
ms_2071.gif

Back