Who got snow?

Here are some snow pics:

Brody2.jpg

my dog

CR-V.jpg

my car

CarStuck.jpg

WOW! The pics are awesome! One day in future, I will see snow and touch it. Never seen it all my life.

Lol, we haven't had snow here since January in the lowlands. Mostly up in the mountains.

Awesome pics, hohguyohio... :)

snow is melting here.. so not many here now.. wahhh.. grrrr...

10077421bt5.jpg

At 7 AM it was 7 and half inches

10077441gf8.jpg

At 8 AM, it was at 8 inches I think (hard to tell from cheapo ruler!)

10077601px7.jpg

Pine Tree at friend's house...took it from my Jeep's window lol!

10077661cn6.jpg

9 inches! And it was in early evening yesterday!

10077461cd7.jpg

Our backyard filled with snow!

danng can you send to me 11inch so i dont have go work for 2 nights :giggle: kidding

Wish I could LovelyBlkGal! Then my co-workers would be able to come in! They say we are going to get more after midnight tonight!

hey jillo were you able to be relieved of your duty and go home? Just wondering. I sure hope so you can get much and deserved rest! :D

hey jillo were you able to be relieved of your duty and go home? Just wondering. I sure hope so you can get much and deserved rest! :D

Oh, thank you, Freakycat!:ty: I finally got to go home at 8:00am on Sunday. I worked from 4:00pm Friday until 8:00 am on Sunday. Then I slept for several hours. I am just starting to feel normal again! Maybe the overtime pay will make me feel better when I get that check, LOL.

It does not snow much in north Texas. The fact that we got 4 inches last Monday night and then 8 inches last Thursday is just plain weird. Two snow falls in the first week of March in Texas??? What is going on here?

Last week ago, Snow was here. NOT much.. little! Lol... My kids were not HAPPY! WANT MORE SNOW! !

:afro:

M-

Snow sucks! Spring is coming, yay! Although rain sucks unless you are kissing in the rain or making love in the rain! :bowdown:

Back