Who got snow?

I think so too. I don't feel any vibes about it. LOL. I rather having heavy snowstorm which happen during my kids school then it's a good excuse for me to stay home with kids. My office will not be closed when the snowstorm comes unless if it was really bad oversnowtorm then yes. :mad2: I arrived here in syracuse almost 9 years ago. For 9 years of my life of living here, my office only did closed at 1pm and never have been closed for one day for freaking 9 years.

I never forget when i first saw snow coming, and i thought its time to announce about the weather at the office. Most of them who grew up in syracuse laughed at me! :o I said, "why, ?" In 9 years later, Now i figured out why! Impossible for our office to be closed under the lousy weather. They understood why I lived in DC for 12 years. I do miss living in DC because of getting paid and no work! niceeeeeeee![/QUOTE]

Were you in Congress?:giggle:

I am actually going to work today. Tons of trees are down. I have people cutting them up to haul off now. One of my old customers has busted pipes and a flooded house so I will probably be working there too.

The snow in here has melted away and I wouldn't surprise if there's blizzard in next month like back in March 1993, all businesses and expressways are closed at this time due no plow service in here.

1993a.gif

It snowed only twice here in St. Louis, less than an inch both times. North and south of us got Hollywood-style blizzards. Weird.

Once my big sister got trapped in the San Bernado area with five feet of snow and all she had for company was my niece who was 3 at the time for five days. My brother in law couldn't leave the mill. :lol:

More snow in DFW tomorrow.....Maybe 6 more inches

Northern AZ is getting belted with the snow...damn! It seems like AZ, MD, TX, VA, PA, W.VA are getting the serious snow this year.

Northern AZ is getting belted with the snow...damn! It seems like AZ, MD, TX, VA, PA, W.VA are getting the serious snow this year.

Ours may end up being rain......Still above freezing right now

It is supposed to snow sometime by tonight and tomorrow as per forecast says.

I'm just wondering when will it be OVER? Seriously, I am getting TIRED of the snow. We've had frequent snow visits than we are accustomed to.

Back