Who got snow?

No snow where I am, but my hometown is forecasted to have it's first real snowfall some time tonight.

Major snowstorm coming our way. They are saying DC is the Bullseye to get the biggest brunt of the storm. I am sure Baltimore is not far behind as we are only 30 miles away from DC. About 25 inches is expected...eeek!

Major snowstorm coming our way. They are saying DC is the Bullseye to get the biggest brunt of the storm. I am sure Baltimore is not far behind as we are only 30 miles away from DC. About 25 inches is expected...eeek!

Snow covering is nothing in my area. :)

Snow covering is nothing in my area. :)

In the 10 years I have lived in MD since moving from AZ, we have only had one major storm..the President's Day storm of 2003..16 inches. This seems bigger! For me, it is exciting as I grew up in the desert. LOL!

Just at 7AM Sat and still more to come

020-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

I have experienced snow plenty of times. My dad used to take all of us to Northern AZ during the winter where the snow was for snow fun. Northern AZ usually got 2 feet of snow annually. Also, it has snowed in MD/DC while I lived here...

This amount (5 inches) is pretty normal for the DC to get each year although in the past 5 years, we would get 5 inches for the whole season meaning each snow event would produce an half inch. I just have never experienced a major one like this one is predicted to be...with 25 inches. The most I have experienced from one storm was the President's Day storm of 2003 which produced 14 inches. 25 inches is almost double that!!! The President's Day storm lasted 4 days so it took 4 days for 14 inches to accumulate...this one is supposed to produce 12 to 25 inches in one day. The worst of it hasnt arrived yet. Will be interesting. Also, the President's Day storm wasnt windy..this one will come with high winds. It could become a blizzard. I have never experienced a blizzard! :D

Wow, time to take our your credit card and scrape out the snow off your car windows!

In the 10 years I have lived in MD since moving from AZ, we have only had one major storm..the President's Day storm of 2003..16 inches. This seems bigger! For me, it is exciting as I grew up in the desert. LOL!

you should return back to Arizona. I wish to live in Sedona AZ but too expensive houses.

Finally the sun is out (7:30 AM Sat morning)

024-1.jpg

025-3.jpg

028-2.jpg

Hell no..I love MD too much. I hated living in AZ growing up. :D

What is reason of hating Arizona? Had living in northern or southern AZ? I live mountains in western states. Boring in flat area of my Ohio. LOL

I just woke up and look out my window. OMG! I'm glad I went to the store yesterday and got everything I need for a week :shock:

What is reason of hating Arizona? Had living in northern or southern AZ? I live mountains in western states. Boring in flat area of my Ohio. LOL

I lived in Phx...no 4 seasons, brown, dusty, never rains, and toooo freaking hot!

My dog took a jog around the backyard one time but then she came up and looked at me like "Can I come inside pls?" That's was when I took the pic cuz she looked so cute begging to come in. LOL!

My dog took a jog around the backyard one time but then she came up and looked at me like "Can I come inside pls?" That's was when I took the pic cuz she looked so cute begging to come in. LOL!
I bet she was shiverring, I am sure it was so cold outside!

Back