Who got snow?

We still have snow, but on the back roads (country roads) the plowmen put dirt/sand on the back roads. The plowmen also put dirt/sand on the main highway only on the curve roads or winding roads so that we don't go into the ditch or the bank. Never put salt on the roads because underneath the mufflers, tailpipes and engines become rusty and ruin the cars. You could put salt on sidewalks and porch steps which is okay. No worry about rusty on our boots. lol. :smile:

Interesting. I also heard that parts of Louisiana got hit with the snow as well.

Is this your first time seeing the snow?

The weather here really sucks because it's been raining for 3 days in a row. Ugh.

No, I grew up in midwest. That's one of reason why I moved to Austin, to get away from snow! I've had enough of it to last me a lifetime.

Looks like we're gonna get really frigid weekend and early next week. Highs would be only in the upper 20's and low in the mid to upper teens around here on the coldest part of the artic express. Brrrrrr!!!!

Right now it's snowing lightly, and it's 28 degrees right now at this moment. :)

Looks like we're gonna get really frigid weekend and early next week. Highs would be only in the upper 20's and low in the mid to upper teens around here on the coldest part of the artic express. Brrrrrr!!!!

The winds are starting to pick up.....

I am shocked! It is snowing here in Austin! I am told it's very rare here in Austin. My first year in Austin and I was looking forward to being without snow and it's snowing here!!

:mad2:

The snow followed you! However, many of my other friends who have lived in Austin for decades are thrilled!

I would love to have the snow here. Send it all to Aussie. :giggle:

37 degrees right now...gonna get a huge dose of artic blast over the weekend and next week.

37 degrees right now...gonna get a huge dose of artic blast over the weekend and next week.

:giggle: We will be 6 degrees warmer than you! Of course we got through the wind storm with some interruptions. We lost power for about an hour and half.

Today it's suppose to be 43 degrees with showers......

Snow arrived here huge thick pile up since 5pm until next day.. whoa high snow pile up.. *interesting* Just alike monsoon wind here for couple days.. *patience through this*
I ain't going out anywhere.. (chuckles) Good thing, My good friend came over my place yesterday and telling me about monsoon wind snow. Pretty find this interesting information 'bout my new hometown. I cannot wait til snow melts within next few days.. will come back warmer weather again soon. Don't forget that my area is weird weather everyday.. Isn't same like yours. :D

Last edited:
Back