Who got snow?

anyone going out, just bring pillow with you in case if you fall down.

I need to be extra careful while walking on icy sidewalks because if i fall, i could dislodge one or both of my ci's. :(

no snow here. all of the snow we had the other night has completely melted -- not that i'm complaining. :lol:

When I returned home from Florida, I saw how much snow we had that made me want to turn around and go back to Florida. :P

When I returned home from Florida, I saw how much snow we had that made me want to turn around and go back to Florida. :P

awww poor ya lol me too i wish i was in Florida so my dog don't have to deal with COLD lol..

Poor Everyone.. you got full of snow..
I heard my husband telling me about my old home area where got full of snow.. and etc etc..
and also saw the tv news about whereabouts surroundings of places got snow.. Mine nothing get snow here yet... which it's great news.. (chuckles)
cuz I'm closer to Montana.. 45 minz away from my new home area.. I'm very happy be here.. Honestly.. than east coast.

AHhh GA so ya in Alberta eh?? When did ya move?? How the scene out there eh?

I need to be extra careful while walking on icy sidewalks because if i fall, i could dislodge one or both of my ci's. :(

Oh I can relate with you there!

When I lived up north, I broke my tailbone slipping down on a snowbank because I miscalculated the depth to the ground. At that time, no one knew I was struggling with my vision much less being nightblind!

Right now, I am a sight to see when I walk on ice with my white cane. I tell you, old people probably walk past me faster! :laugh2:

Here just got start snow last November 16th but not so many just mixes with snow and rain then later 2 days ago the snow started more on the ground then yesterday no snow just few snows on the ground then right now it is snowing now.

AHhh GA so ya in Alberta eh?? When did ya move?? How the scene out there eh?

Yea.. I'm in Lethbridge, AB :D
Since Oct 3rd and settled here. I'm very much happy because got offered a job.
:D

Interesting Weather here, so strange isn't same North AB and compare South AB.

We got snow! but dammit not enuff snow to open up the snowmobile trails LOL

since the weather here has been so cold lately, i wish we had enough snow for the slopes so i can go downhill skiing. :)

When I lived up north, I broke my tailbone slipping down on a snowbank because I miscalculated the depth to the ground. At that time, no one knew I was struggling with my vision much less being nightblind!

Right now, I am a sight to see when I walk on ice with my white cane. I tell you, old people probably walk past me faster! :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2:

as far as broken bones are concerned, i've never experienced a fracture or broken bone before, knock on wood. however, i have fallen more times than i can count. :lol:

Hmmm Mrs Bucket... ya sure move fast for a blind and deaf gal... lol I wonder what the old folks are thinking when they see ya waddling around with the white cane eh... hahahah...

Yea.. I'm in Lethbridge, AB :D
Since Oct 3rd and settled here. I'm very much happy because got offered a job.
:D

Interesting Weather here, so strange isn't same North AB and compare South AB.

OHHH so ya did move indeed.. cool glad ya like it in Alberta..... ahh yeah weather there in Southern Alberta can be wacky if so.. hehe..

We got snow! but dammit not enuff snow to open up the snowmobile trails LOL

Damn right Bawky.. we need some more snow here but some areas around here got more snow.. ehhh... maybe a big blizzard would take care of that in no hurry eh man???

sharky,

you'd be surprised at now quickly some deafblind people can move. there used to be a totally deafblind man in my neighborhood who used to tear down the street with his cane. when he came walking down the sidewalk, you got out of his way -- and fast. :lol: i'm also considered a fast walker. i can walk at a pretty good clip with my cane or my guide dog.

Back