Who even uses Woohu.com??

lucidjen

Reaction score
I tried that out..it was kinda weird...little confused but Im sticking with Xanga.com -- whoohu.com :smash: -- Sorry Woohu Members -

.:parniod with pink:.

I use both woohu and xanga.... xanga's for my school friends, and woohu is where i really express myself.. there are some secrets i want to get out, yet i don't want my school friends to know.

lilredridinhood said:
I use both woohu and xanga.... xanga's for my school friends, and woohu is where i really express myself.. there are some secrets i want to get out, yet i don't want my school friends to know.

Hmm. . . I was under the impresison that friends were people whom you express yourself freely to, without fear of being judged. . . or maybe that's just me.

Xero said:
Hmm. . . I was under the impresison that friends were people whom you express yourself freely to, without fear of being judged. . . or maybe that's just me.
yeah but the thing around here is... school friends have friends who have friends who have friends, and they all use xanga, so one post gets around to everybody, and the next day they're asking me about it so thats why anything serious i type goes straight to woohu.

I had a look at woohu.com, but I prefer Xanga.com over the first one. I believe it's a better site and easier to use and so forth. :thumb: No offence to anyone who uses woohu.com. Everyone has their own preferences! :-D

lucidjen said:
I tried that out..it was kinda weird...little confused but Im sticking with Xanga.com -- whoohu.com :smash: -- Sorry Woohu Members -

.:parniod with pink:.
Hi, I saw that site but, It's so really cool. Mmm.. You're so hot :P Can I talk ya in my aim?

Back