Who Drank the orange soda (little boy)

Hey CCFan you suggest try project readon. ok I check out for closed captions. There is not work. Any idea why? Here show

fsscr075.jpg

with CC working good?.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jack and I'm one of the co-founders of Project readOn. I wanted to stop by to make sure that everyone could view the captions. TFWFalcon - are you using any kind of ad blocker? If so you will need to disable it on our site to view the captions. Please let me know if that helps!

Thanks!

Jack

Hi everyone,

My name is Jack and I'm one of the co-founders of Project readOn. I wanted to stop by to make sure that everyone could view the captions. TFWFalcon - are you using any kind of ad blocker? If so you will need to disable it on our site to view the captions. Please let me know if that helps!

Thanks!

Jack

Thanks. It working fine. Just disable adblock.

yeah it works good..
go there Project Readon then look at most recent.. youll see the boy there.. and click on the boy.. and there it go.

Awesome!!! I see it CC there wow that is ssooooo amazing! now I understand what this little boy said and his mommy lol that soo AWESOME!!!!!!! LOL

from on now I go use Project Readon now lol :lol: yayaya :lol:

I'm sorry, I was busy with anything so I can't discuss with you, however...
I am happy DeafScuba and Jack are here to help you, that is great!
I hope folks will love Project Readon captioning. I love
Project Readon Captioning alot! :)

The little boy won't confess up that he drank the orange soda, its so obvious its on his upper lip . His mom asks who , did your little brother drink it? He says yes. LOL

Back