Who do you dislike U.S President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised by a lot of the comments on this question.
I guess I shouldn't be though since the media forms many peoples opinions for them.
The deaf I know are mostly conservative, hardworking, self-sufficient and do not fall into liberal thinking at all. Maybe it's more where we are from.

As far as bad moves, every president has made good moves and bad moves in their careers.

Character weighs most heavily and Jimmy Carters actions over the last few years erase anything good he may have done - so I choose Carter, yes even above Clinton's sexual deviance and being a proven liar to the American people.

Thank God for President Bush, he never waivers and never buckles under liberal pressure, he is a true fighter for the American people.

What about 2008? and who you will vote for and why?
that is what I am curious about.

Depends on who is running. I'm a borderline anarchist. But I just can't get the little bit of hope that elections might really mean something out of my heart (don't worry I'm working on it). The only way I will vote for one of the 2 parties is if Dennis Kucinich wins the primary. Since that is unlikely to happen I'll be writing in somebody's name like I usually do. I will never mark republican on a ballot.

So since I'm probably what you consider "liberal" I must not be hardworking? Wow.

I am surprised by a lot of the comments on this question. I guess I shouldn't be though since the media forms many peoples opinions for them.

:ugh:I didn't see anyone here referring to any members of the media telling them what they should think, do you ASLGAL?

Character weighs most heavily and Jimmy Carter's actions over the last few years erase anything good he may have done. I am surprised by a lot of the comments on this question. I guess I shouldn't be though since the media forms many peoples opinions for them.

I requoted you above because I am wondering :confused:if we're watching and reading the same news coverage on President Carter, as well as his work with the Carter Center The Carter Center: Advancing Human Rights and Alleviating Suffering and his work with Habitat for Humanity Habitat for Humanity Int'l Do you have any idea what he is doing? Do you know what he has done? Have you read any of the books he has written since leaving office?

Thank God for President Bush, he never waivers and never buckles under liberal pressure, he is a true fighter for the American people.

:roll:And what, exactly, is he fighting for?:confused: His relatives own the oil that our troops are fighting for in Iraq. Go back into your history books and you will know precisely what I'm referring to. Another think . . . "W" has been a very poor president and has two daughters that are spineless drunks that refuse to join the military or go over to Iraq. I see nothing about Bush to be thankful for or proud of him for. And, which God are you thankful to for President Bush?

What about 2008? and who you will vote for and why? That is what I am curious about.

See my signature line. I have many reasons why I am supporting HRC.

Deaf Alternative History -

What if: President Lyndon B Johnson had no personal interest in the deaf?

There would be no NTID!

Johnson signed into law authorizing the establishment of NTID.

Johnson had a very strong interest in the deaf and was supportive of the needs of the deaf

Richard 'Tricky Dicky' Nixon.....George 'dumbfeck' Bush.....I support the war but what an idiot......sidekick vp cheney.....
not big on the old histories for bad presidents....sooo.......silence....
have to be judged in proper context of the times and situations...some inherit shyt others left behind or inherit bad situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back