Who do you dislike U.S President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Clinton almost join skull and bone Society but drop out. It make sense cause he is coward and chickenhead. Several Presidents join already.

You, PowerON, forget that both Father and Son Bushes are member of Skull and Bones Society! I would say SHAME ON YOU about being forget their society!

John Kerry is, too. :giggle:

have I mention that Calvin Coolidge (30th president) is member of KKK? :eek3: Which is worst? KKK or Skull? ;)

have I mention that Calvin Coolidge (30th president) is member of KKK? :eek3: Which is worst? KKK or Skull? ;)

KKK is worst, of course.

For Skull, I'm not associated with religion.

I do not support John Kerry because of his performance and speech are so stinky.. I never like his way but I know that he is member of Skull and Bone Society that why I won't vote for him period as same time as I ddid not vote for BUSH.

George Bush, Sr and George Bush, Jr. :rl:

They are such sucks ! Black Heart !!

Probably Coolidge.

LBJ was a bad jerk. He officially allowed the other US government to cover up UFO and Area 51 bases. He also allowed FBI to investigate without a permission - I don't remember what it was about. I think that he was involved with Mafia police organization.

George Sr. and George Jr. are so dumb politicians.

John Kerry - unsure - too tricky.

I thought about Ronald Regan - I think he was just okay. He does not reveal his Alzheimer's Disease all thru his presidency. That was scary, and even worse if he pressed a red button to declare WWIII without his knowledge.

LBJ was a bad jerk. He officially allowed the other US government to cover up UFO and Area 51 bases. He also allowed FBI to investigate without a permission - I don't remember what it was about. I think that he was involved with Mafia police organization.

Area 51 founded in 1950 during Turman's term.

George Sr. and George Jr. are so dumb politicians.

It's not Sr, he is just George H. Bush and his son is George W. Bush, he isn't Jr either. And How can George H. be that dumb for send troops to protect Kuwait from have Iraq invade them?

I thought about Ronald Regan - I think he was just okay. He does not reveal his Alzheimer's Disease all thru his presidency. That was scary, and even worse if he pressed a red button to declare WWIII without his knowledge.

Original WWIII would be during JFK's term.

Area 51 founded in 1950 during Turman's term.

It's not Sr, he is just George H. Bush and his son is George W. Bush, he isn't Jr either. And How can George H. be that dumb for send troops to protect Kuwait from have Iraq invade them?

Original WWIII would be during JFK's term.

You are good in history. I don't follow up. I recalled that JFK's story. I just imagine that Ronald Regan would declare the war.

Russia Gov't is disturbed that U.S. missiles are already installed in some neighbor countries without explaining to the Russia Gov't. Currently, the Russia officially is making more missiles. We helped them to eliminate the weapons by our expense (billions of dollars). What a waste. We were told that they use the missiles to target on Iran.

The Russia Gov't disagreed and does not along with the U.S. Gov't. We need to impeach Bush now before it gets worst. We already lost a lot of money, and he broke his promises to help our people what we need for our country - i.e. hospital costs, schools, welfare, create more jobs, and installing cement fences in Mexico borders. He did create more jobs, but it was only temporary jobs, and it was not successful.

In all my life, since I was a pink blob (lol, not literally) on Nov 9th, 1982 ....

I would have to say both generations of Bush (Father and Son George).

disliked Nixon and Bush II
not so much a history buff to comment on ancients

Alright....first of all, 41st President of the United States of America's full name is George H.W. Bush. 43rd President of the United States of America's full name is George W. Bush. Not BUSH JR. or Bush II. :)

Least favorite president: Nixon, and Coolidge.

I've always had a certian spite for nixon and reagan, bush is following up.

I do not like Lyndon B. Johnson, Father George and Son George Bush.

Have you ever read Howard Zinn's "A People's History of the United States"? Well after I read it, I can't name one that I think I COULD like. But who knows, I'm not even 30 yet.

James Buchanan, 15th president
led into pre-Civil War

Calvin Coolidge, 30th president
infamous cause Great Depression

Herbert Hoover, 31th presdient
Do nothing on Great Depression

You have hurt my feeling.... just kiddo. James Buchanan is related to me somehow. I understand but I felt Prez Lincolin was the one who started civil war not James Buchanan. He was the one who does not want slavery and every President before Lincolin did not change it so do not blame only on James Buchanan.

Right now I dislike President Bush's perform on our country. I like him as a man but not run our country.

I am surprised by a lot of the comments on this question.
I guess I shouldn't be though since the media forms many peoples opinions for them.
The deaf I know are mostly conservative, hardworking, self-sufficient and do not fall into liberal thinking at all. Maybe it's more where we are from.

As far as bad moves, every president has made good moves and bad moves in their careers.

Character weighs most heavily and Jimmy Carters actions over the last few years erase anything good he may have done - so I choose Carter, yes even above Clinton's sexual deviance and being a proven liar to the American people.

Thank God for President Bush, he never waivers and never buckles under liberal pressure, he is a true fighter for the American people.

What about 2008? and who you will vote for and why?
that is what I am curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back