Who do you dislike U.S President?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
I do not like Lyndon B. Johnson, Father George and Son George Bush.

James Buchanan, 15th president
led into pre-Civil War

Calvin Coolidge, 30th president
infamous cause Great Depression

Herbert Hoover, 31th presdient
Do nothing on Great Depression

I would say LBJ, cause he had screwed up finanically within US government. It was his idea of having a branch of government borrowing money from other branch, and pay back with interest, that is how government couldn't manage their monies. It is growing and unless something is done, it is going to collapse. Poor that president when that happens, he will be the one to get blamed on.

I would say LBJ, cause he had screwed up finanically within US government. It was his idea of having a branch of government borrowing money from other branch, and pay back with interest, that is how government couldn't manage their monies. It is growing and unless something is done, it is going to collapse. Poor that president when that happens, he will be the one to get blamed on.

My theory is speaking about LJB. He blocked JFK from signing freedom of religious, & freedom of Deaf's rights (appeared to be ADA). Also, My theory shows that LJB was involving in conspiracy with FBI, CIA and POLICE about planning to set up on JFK's assisanants. GOD knows who involved in this cases because GOD is our witness! Well, in my spiritual I discerned LBJ is not my type president because he was dull and messed up the systems in our governments since people become rebellious and being a hippy who can make "PEACE" who did not want to go to Vietnam War for no reasons. Althought it was shown the draft from governments. So they did not want to go to Vietnam.

My theory is speaking about LJB. He blocked JFK from signing freedom of religious, & freedom of Deaf's rights (appeared to be ADA). Also, My theory shows that LJB was involving in conspiracy with FBI, CIA and POLICE about planning to set up on JFK's assisanants. GOD knows who involved in this cases because GOD is our witness! Well, in my spiritual I discerned LBJ is not my type president because he was dull and messed up the systems in our governments since people become rebellious and being a hippy who can make "PEACE" who did not want to go to Vietnam War for no reasons. Althought it was shown the draft from governments. So they did not want to go to Vietnam.

either JFK and LBJ are idiot, shouldn't involved with religous with law. Thomas Jefferson told in the old law. They broke the law. tsk tsk.

Father George and Son George Bush

I dunno because I don't born in 1920's.

I take that you didn't pay attention in history course. Let me tell you about Coolidge. He is most blame which cause America in GREAT DEPRESSION.

Also, he is the worst president in rank. :) interest to proof?

I take that you didn't pay attention in history course. Let me tell you about Coolidge. He is most blame which cause America in GREAT DEPRESSION.

Also, he is the worst president in rank. :) interest to proof?

You have no respect in my opinion, 2 presidents got my answered.

Again, you just don't know about me since I have HS diploma, though.

You have no respect in my opinion, 2 presidents got my answered.

Again, you just don't know about me since I have HS diploma, though.

I never said you fail in history. diploma doesn't proof anything. :)

like someone get degree and find out he or she forget and know no shit how to work or tell something. :D

Father George and Son George Bush

hmm.. what's wrong with Father George? What did he do?

Let me give you the brief history what he did a good thing... He send troops to Kuwait to protect from have Iraq invade them.

And oh yeah... He create ADA Act. How can you forget that? Shame on you. :)

Let me give you the brief history what he did a good thing... He send troops to Kuwait to protect from have Iraq invade them.

You, PowerON, forget that both Father and Son Bushes are member of Skull and Bones Society! I would say SHAME ON YOU about being forget their society!

It's not my problem that you mentioned, that's other different story.

I don't give a fuck about ADA, most of time, ADA isn't help so enough or not successful.

You, PowerON, forget that both Father and Son Bushes are member of Skull and Bones Society! I would say SHAME ON YOU about being forget their society!

Not one of reason that I dislike them.

It's our personal issue, though.

It's not my problem that you mentioned, that's other different story.

I don't give a fuck about ADA, most of time, ADA isn't help so enough or not successful.

Yeah some of ADA is not working because it is old 1990 but we need to change more update to revise ADA between 1990 and today. There is not same as 1990 and 2007. Some ADA starts to get problem that we need to add some more on it.

Not one of reason that I dislike them.

It's our personal issue, though.

I do not support their society is because this is evil politically like it is communist and Hilter's way to influence them. Bush's grandfather who did help Nazi to kill Jews. Even I do not like the way BUSHES are!

fool.gif
Throwstones
fool.gif

Skull and Bones Society has nothing do with it. same as freeman mason. There Frats and Sorority college had their secret rituals. I agree PowerOn mention you need backward and start research/history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back