Who Did Your....

eternity said:
I made my signature. I did create a movie as avi/gif for avatar from my digital camera and vampy helped me to set it to reduce the size and quality. My avastar looks great as everyone said it too.

I got other signature.. I think Illustrator made it for me. It looks so cool.

I love ur avatar! hehe

A lot of the avatars on this board I like because they seem really personalized. I like that so many people have taken the time to create their own. Personally, I got lazy and just found mine on the internet. I like it because it sort of resembles me
<-------

Malfoyish said:
Don't feel bad, ChelEler, I can't seem to get anything to move either. LOL. Liza's been trying to teach me the ropes, but I seem to keep falling off the bridge. :dunno:

The avatar is a faerie, and my signature, Liza made for me. So thank ya Liza. Hopefully someday I can be as good and I can make my friends their own siggies. I already tried making one for Cheri and uhm, well...I failed miserably. LOL.

Hey! But, you got mine to work right after *I* kept screwing things up, so you're not THAT BAD at this stuff, Malfy! lololol At least, you seem to have a clue about HTML codes. As for me, I'm TOTALLY clueless regarding them! lol

I created the avatar myself, though I "borrowed" some Utah pictures. Since I finally went down to that area, I deffo will be making a new avatar soon, with the Delicate Arch, of course!

Back