Who did you met in the year of 2007 from AllDeaf?

awww thks... ur a sweet n funny n very friendly as well.. sorry i misunderstand what thread said i thought it meant meet anyone in ad? but speaking of 2007..

Yea we did in 2007... Dont you forget ?? you came to St Louis for your case and &*%&&# about your knee surgery... remmy ??

Welcome!

hahha, wow, how can I keep up with this name. all of the list and even admit the one been left out including. Oh my, me? funny?> lol. Love fun fun fun. All those list I met for the first time, except, Peachylady, Toolman, Lovelyblkgal, Jolie, met them many times. Jolie, twice. All others including Puy, he is a great guy and love him and had great time with him. Others, I love everyone of yall. Had a great time, and haha, Liebling, love her smile and enjoying dancing with her, include Peachy. and everyone of yall i love dearly. Everyone had a great smile and so much huggies. LOVE IT. Sorry couldnt keep up with all of the names. LOL

hahha, wow, how can I keep up with this name. all of the list and even admit the one been left out including. Oh my, me? funny?> lol. Love fun fun fun. All those list I met for the first time, except, Peachylady, Toolman, Lovelyblkgal, Jolie, met them many times. Jolie, twice. All others including Puy, he is a great guy and love him and had great time with him. Others, I love everyone of yall. Had a great time, and haha, Liebling, love her smile and enjoying dancing with her, include Peachy. and everyone of yall i love dearly. Everyone had a great smile and so much huggies. LOVE IT. Sorry couldnt keep up with all of the names. LOL

lol I met you too, and MetroGuy03 too. That's all really..

what about me?? lol :lol::nana:

OH now now now girls, no, i didnt forget you. deafmonkey, rebel, babyangel,no no no, i didnt forget ya. mwahs mwahs mwahs That is the reason, i summed up everyone one sentence, which include you, mwahs mwahs mwahs

Doesn't matter if he/she forgot about you or me includes.. as long still already met each together at Angel and RoadRunner's wedding therefore still counts!

:)

and also other thing, don't feel bad if you bawling.. because you forgot about me or other person.. Really doesn't need that. as long too many list who've already met REAL LIFE. Don't worry and be Happy! Deserved it!

OH now now now girls, no, i didnt forget you. deafmonkey, rebel, babyangel,no no no, i didnt forget ya. mwahs mwahs mwahs That is the reason, i summed up everyone one sentence, which include you, mwahs mwahs mwahs

:giggle:

Doesn't matter if he/she forgot about you or me includes.. as long still already met each together at Angel and RoadRunner's wedding therefore still counts!

:)

and also other thing, don't feel bad if you bawling.. because you forgot about me or other person.. Really doesn't need that. as long too many list who've already met REAL LIFE. Don't worry and be Happy! Deserved it!

yeah true hehe :giggle:

Oh my! Now I am in trouble! Deafmonkey catch me. :( I am bad...

I forget add
Nobozo - 2
Oakley - 2
Lezartist - grow up with her
Soonersseth
Alex
Tweetybird

Growling @ my brain for forgetting few friends from Texas.

Melissa and leena.....they been my friends for long time. :)

Umm any more ?? I can't think of.

Ohhhh
Toolsman
Leeza - 2

Nahhh your not in trouble that I caught it lol hahahahahah :giggle:

Met in year 2007....just one...yep ONE...Fei Ku (2nd time) She stopped coming to Alldeaf. That's all so far this year. :)

Wellllllll, I would have had the pleasure of meeting y'all, too but the opportunity just wasn't there.....

We did meet each other 7 years ago at the beach. Police arrest us ! :Oops:

Back