Who did you met in the year of 2007 from AllDeaf?

Ohhh yeah now I remember so it is Toolsman lol oh wow havent see his SN in here in a while lol :lol:

BEFORE AND AFTER 2007.... SORRY!

Cheri - 3
Angel - 2
DreamDeaf - long time partner
Liebling
MizzDeaf - *shake my head* that is me!
Galaxyangelz - 2
DeafMonkeyGal
rebelgirl - 4
roadrunner - 2
deafmonkey
BabyAngel
Horselover61
vampy - 2
Christoflove
peachlady
LovelyBlkGal - 2
Jolie_77
Calvin
Bear
oldnavygal
freefly - 2
ohiodeafguy (sp)
wolfy - 4

do i miss anyone ?

YEP I ALWAYS SILLY AND CUTE! I DO ENJOY CHATed WITH ADers DURING THE RIDES AND AT ANY PLACES.

OTHER REASON I NOT COME HERE OFTEN BECAUSE OF CHANGING THE PLAN SO I STILL BUSY WITH MY HOUSE AND CATS NEEDS ME..... WATCH OVER MY FORUM, TOO. ***SCREAM MY HEAD OFF*** HEH ;)

Cheri - 3
Angel - 2
DreamDeaf - long time partner
Liebling
MizzDeaf - *shake my head* that is me!
Galaxyangelz - 2
DeafMonkeyGal
rebelgirl - 4
roadrunner - 2
deafmonkey
BabyAngel
Horselover61
vampy - 2
Christoflove
peachlady
LovelyBlkGal - 2
Jolie_77
Calvin
Bear
oldnavygal
freefly - 2
ohiodeafguy (sp)
wolfy - 4

do i miss anyone ?

YEP I ALWAYS SILLY AND CUTE! I DO ENJOY CHATed WITH ADers DURING THE RIDES AND AT ANY PLACES.

OTHER REASON I NOT COME HERE OFTEN BECAUSE OF CHANGING THE PLAN SO I STILL BUSY WITH MY HOUSE AND CATS NEEDS ME..... WATCH OVER MY FORUM, TOO. ***SCREAM MY HEAD OFF*** HEH ;)

haha 2 names? you been meet me twice? lol hahaha :lol:

Wow, I suppose it is my turn now....:gulps:

RebelGirl :my bestest bestest friend, LOVE LOVE her:

Liebling :))) :so beautiful, sweet, funni, she's WAS always with me...LOVE her to death ...

DreamDeaf : she is sooo hilarious, always making me laugh even when I'm so nervous, she always finds a way to brighten up the room, beautiful inside and outside, LOVE her to death:

Peachy Lady :beautiful inside and out, so sweet, easy to talk to, and been a big help making those angelish cookies for our wedding, LOVE her to death too....:

MizzDeaf : I love it when she gives her darlin' DreamieDeaf the looks everytime when she tease other people with her sense of humor LOL, she's really quiet but very sweet :

Toolman : so funni, easy to talk to, and loves to tease us :

DeafMonkey :very different person from online and in RL, she is such a sweetheart, but very very shy!!:

BabyAngel :so sweet, easy to talk to, and love her smile too and so so young:

Vampy : like Jolie_77 says he definitely a person who can carry the conversation for hours and hours, hes so kind and a gentleman...and made a beauitful speech at our wedding, I was surprised to see the other side of him, he sure can win a girl's heart, hurry up girls grab him before someone else does LOL jk :

LovelyBlkGal : so hilarious when she is drunk or buzzed, very nice and fun to be around...:

GalaxyAngel : Oh I so LOVE her to death, she's always hilarious, and always making everyone laugh, shes been a wonderful helper at our wedding, and did a lot for our wedding, she is such a sweetheart, and I love giving her stomach a hug...LOL :

Her hubby is so cool, nice and funni, I'm just glad he was willing to be part of our wedding, it means a lot to RR and I.. so Thank you :hug:

Bear and her daughter I just LOVE them both, they've been so helpful with the hall and trying to keep us calm during the whole weekend, she's a wonderful person and so kind, her daughter is like a little sister , and always making me laugh too, LOVE them both

her huband has been so wonderful and so kind to us and we're glad he was also willing to be part of our wedding too, which means so much to RR and I, Thanks to you all :grouphug:

Jolie_77 and Calvin : I didn't have enough time to chat with the two of them as much but they're awesome people and so nice, hopefully next time we will be able to get to know each others more....but one thing I did noticed that they both can't keep their hands off of each others , get a room you 2 :giggle: :

Moonflower : very quiet but sweet....

ChristLOVESDeaf and his BF :They both are sooo sweet and funni, always laughing and smiling, everytime I look at those two, they always smile, LOVE those guys!!

Horselover67 : she's such a sweetheart, enjoy getting to know her and her son too....they're great people to have around...

OLDNavyGirl : since I wasn't able to chat with her much, but she's really nice and I enjoy getting to know her a little bit ...

Nobozo and Oakley: met those 2 outside of Hotel before leaving , very nice guys....

Oh my! Now I am in trouble! Deafmonkey catch me. :( I am bad...

I forget add
Nobozo - 2
Oakley - 2
Lezartist - grow up with her
Soonersseth
Alex
Tweetybird

Growling @ my brain for forgetting few friends from Texas.

Melissa and leena.....they been my friends for long time. :)

Umm any more ?? I can't think of.

Ohhhh
Toolsman
Leeza - 2

Aww thanks for the sweetest and kindness of words you all describe about me, You all know how I feel about each one of you, You all are awesome people with great personalities. Hope one day down the roads from now, I'll get to meet each one of you again, that would just tell you how much I adore each one of you, love you all to death!! :grouphug:

Shoot! I have not see you for long time! Yes I met you in IRL twice. Slap me....smh.

You are sweetheart!

awww thks... ur a sweet n funny n very friendly as well.. sorry i misunderstand what thread said i thought it meant meet anyone in ad? but speaking of 2007..

For me, none of met ADers in real time.

Back