Who can video chat?

ccpizza

Reaction score
Who all is online right now and want to video chat? I prefer the NetMeeting but do not know how we can find each other to connect and chat on video.
Will you please help???

cc

MS Messenger also has video

Also, I know that Messenger has video chat. Will someone online please go to either Messenger or NetMeeting and video chat now with me?

cc.

Begging us isn't going to get you anywhere. Just be patient. Not everyone has a video phone and not everyone is online at the same time. :thumb:

oh ccpizza, i never thought that i can order pizza. i will set up the netmeeting and msn, what will u rather? i need pizza order soon. :)

Thanks for setup

I would choose NetMeeting but do not know how to find you in there. My screen name is not ccpizza in Netmeeting but it is e-mail address dmartin61@cox.net

Please, e-mail me message to my other address...

ddkcmartin@yahoo.com

Thanks again for interested,
ccpizza AKA dmartin61@cox.net AKA ddkcmartin@yahoo.com

FireDragon said:
oh ccpizza, i never thought that i can order pizza. i will set up the netmeeting and msn, what will u rather? i need pizza order soon. :)

ccpizza said:
I would choose NetMeeting but do not know how to find you in there. My screen name is not ccpizza in Netmeeting but it is e-mail address dmartin61@cox.net

Please, e-mail me message to my other address...

ddkcmartin@yahoo.com

Thanks again for interested,
ccpizza AKA dmartin61@cox.net AKA ddkcmartin@yahoo.com

He was teasing you. Because you have pizza in your handle name, he was joking that he could order pizza through Netmeeting.

By the way, please be careful about giving out all of your email addresses here because you never know, we may have a few people with loose bolts in their heads. ;)

Any more advice?

You all have been so full of advice and personal quirks. This wasn't the response I expected from this group.

Now, I have found another way to actually talk to Deaf who are willing to video chat with me.

Why should I waste my time spinning my wheels in here with the snobs (and I know that isn't what all of you are so sorry to those who aren't snobs) when I can be chatting via video software program. After all, this was my goal in the first place.

I didn't come in here looking for a lesson on netiquette, thank you very much.

cc

Back