Who belives theres gold,silver and possibily dimonds on mars?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I feel it could be a good possibilty. If theres gold,Silver and diamonds on earth could it be there on mars too?

I dunno, I haven't been to mars yet, if I do, Ill let you know....but who said I was sharing it with anyone?...LOL

You do? and what's do you think I am up to?....

maybe if there is huge amounts available to everyone then those elements wont be valuable anymore?

I think if you went to Mars, you'd like it too much to return to earth, steve. ;)

*Laughing*....God, you're killing me Malfoyish hahaha

Put claim stake up there and no one can touch them or I will shoot them.

Actually, ravensteve1961 will never fly to MARS. Even he doesnt know if minerals out there and he cannot collect them.

how you dont theres no gold,silver or diamonds on mars? Look at earths tresures? How did they form on our planet? Simple ingredents from space all kinds of metors fell to earth billions of years ago I learned this from the sceince channel NOT THE SCI FI CHANNEL! If all these ingredents from space fell on earth.Dont you think metors with other ingredents fell to mars and could have gold,diamonds or silver there? Now Mars does not have same type of air earth has to produce earth like evoinment. Mars does not have water because the types of metor ingredents space didnt provide on mars. I think there all kinds of hidden tresures on mars have not been discoverd. I know there no oil on mars because dinosaurs never lived on mars, Dinosaurs bodies turned into oil is how we found oil on earth. Romans never found oil,,the dark ages never found oil. We discoved oil in the mid 1800s So when the first people are selected for mars mission i will ask them are you gonna find and possibile tresures simarlar to earth? Cause i have a feeling theyre there.

There are already so many diamonds on earth that if a couple companies didn't have monopolies on them, they'd be common and not very valuable. As I understand it.

But if diamonds, gold, silver were found on Mars, think of the fuss. Say America discovered them -- how much money and expense would we put out to protect "our" finds from falling into the hands of any other nation?

We would be the new Spaniards with their Galleons of gold and their Navy . . . and their Armada, perhaps.

if there's a gold, silver, diamonds in mars.. probally will have another gold rush war with NATIONS instead of AMERICANS back in 1800's

its too scary to think of this :ugh:

raven- there's water in mars.. they have discovered water on mars however its frozen like a dry ice ;)

ravensteve1961 said:
Going to mars first beat me to there! and take all the gold & diamonds there. :cool:

Queen Elizabeth and Elizabeth Taylor would love to space up to the mars to collect gold and diamonds there. :lol:

eternity said:
WTF... You were talking about gold, silver and diamond... and you added about pirates on mars ? Did you need to get your brain repair since your cerbrum gets shirvelling everytime you post something which was ridiculous?

No, he actually does not need his brain repaired
because he was NOT talking about "pirates", but
he's referring to that word "piracy".....

eternity,

That was uncalled for....and please give him a chance, don't make fun of him...

I'm sorry to say this but I think I had enough of the personal attacks that's going around in here....

*sigh*

Back