Who are you?

Dino65

Reaction score
Who are you?

I am Deaf, Intelligent, Artistic, Nimble, and Empathy person.
(My name starts with D ......) Enjoy!

:bump:

Whos me?

I am King Kash! ;)

Nah, I am kidding with yall, I am really DEAF! Idk whats else... :lol:

Umm i guess it s too many But

I am deaf, Funny, Lack back, Peace, honest, smart, opened mind, caring, alway invite friends come dinner, give away gift for no reason example My neighbor very old lady don't have winter coat so I give her new winter coat! ;). Non -judgment on people, joker, Paranoid and others! :giggle:

People are thinking..... I'm pyscho

Reason why... I'm sort of stupid drama and cause people lauff'n at me...
*shrugs*
:D
Anybody wanna buy my stupid Drama life... :fingersx:~hope sold my stupid Drama life by million peoples!

I'm bitchy, annoying, whinning, bratty,bad girl and negative person.. Just kidding..
I am nice person, easy get along with, respect, and depend my mood...

I am – hearing, intelligent, funny, empathetic, compassionate, dote on my friends, extremely outgoing with my friends, extremely shy and quiet when with people I don’t know, fast learner, sophisticated, not pretentious, at times overly verbose, proud, lack self esteem (those two go together I swear! LOL) coach able, easily take critique, love to debate, devils advocate, see both sides of most every issue, always right except when I am wrong – first to admit when I am. PROUD SOUTHERNER!!!

Are some of you missing the point or just have imaginative parents? :confused:

I am manly, artistic, resourceful, and knowledgeable

shy , strongly emotional, fond of laughters, naughty at times and calm at other times .

* expecting my lady in scottish highlands :naughty: *

I am the ghost of Christmas past. You touch my balls, I kick your ass.

Back