another more actor - Johnny Depp

Attachments

• wonka.jpg
    wonka.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
  • charlie1.jpg
    charlie1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
my favorite is Johnny Depp...yes...johnny depp. he is so awesome. he has such amazing talent. it is amazing to think that Edward Scissor Hands, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Willy Wonka are all the same people. and plus he made me want to be a pirate.

Liam Neeson - He's been good in everything he's in, if the movie sucked it was the fault of the story or his fellow actor/actresses. He's a bloke I would definitely drink at a bar with, and can debate all kinds of stuff with. :cheers:

Angeline Jolie - She exudes sex, period. She reminds me of those actresses way back in the 40's to 50's, the celebrated Katherine Hepburn sort. Y'know, the hot, I don't take crap, I love sex kind of actress. Everything she does, its hard to take your eyes off her. If the movie sucked, it usually was cos of the story or fellow actors.

Can ya tell I like Jolie? :wiggle:

actor- brad renfro ...he is my avatar :aw:
- christian bale
- garrett hedlund .. hes so pretty its not fair :squint:

actress- jena malone
-susan sarandon
- bette midler
- jeneane garfolo ..or however her name is spelled
- eva amurri

Favorite Actors: Jason David Frank, Tom Welling, Steve Martin
Favorite Actresses: Queen Latifah, Catherine Hicks

DzRikku said:
my fav is david wenham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe what are urs???? and also my fav is orlando bloom too lol there many are my fav actors and actress too hey did u guys see bs's little sis...she look so alike as her older sis!!!!!! :-o i didnt know that she have little young sis! :mrgreen:

Duh...I already posted about this earlier...*edited out my post*

i forgot my two favorite two favorite celebrity couple

river phoenix and smantha mathis

sad what happened to river r.i.p

and also brad renfro isn't my avatar anymore ... i have avatar add i can't keep one for more then 15 minutes .. although this one of daniel johns might stay untill i find a better one of him.

My favorit actor is: Hayden Christensen. Er had played in his film "Life as a house" excellent. I've cried in the end...
At the moment my favorit actress are: Julia Roberts and Liv Tyler...

ella said:
i forgot my two favorite two favorite celebrity couple

river phoenix and smantha mathis

sad what happened to river r.i.p

I agree....I remember reading about his death in the early 1990s when River had died....it sounded horrible the way drugs did to him in that clubhouse. :(

My favorite actor is Tom Hanks. I have seen SEVERAL movies of his such as "Saving Private Ryan", "Turner and Hooch", "Apollos 13" (or 11, I think), "You Got Mail", "Castaway", "Big", and a few others. :)

I don't really have a favorite actress. I personally thought Meryl Streep was a good actress, and also Shirley MacLaine of "The Apartment" and "Steel Magnolias" though. :)

Jodie Foster - Movie "Contact" I am not that crazy about Science Fiction. It is such a good movie. It was bit a less violent.

Actors: Tom Welling and Jensen Ackles from Smallville *sigh Jensen's sO hottie*

Actress: Jessica Alba

Actors: Harrison Ford, James Earl Jones, Tom Hank and Sean Connery

Actresses: Julia Roberts, Sally Field, Olypmus Dukakis (sp?), & Meg Ryan.

My favorite actor is Adam Sandler! :laugh2: He is funniest show ever, did you have
seen it called the Longest Yard? I loved those movies with Adam Sandler including: Little Nicky, Billy Madison, and others.

My used favorite actor is: Arnold Schwarzengger for
Terminator 2: The Judgement Day, Jingle All the way, and
many movies such are includes.

Of Course, Angelina Jolie ranks No. 1 on my list but the 2nd and the best in my opinion would have to go to Meg Ryan.

As for the Actors - It's definitely gotta be Paul Walker (Joy Ride n Fast 2 Furious) Oooo talk about smokin!

Back