Who Are the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
We just had all the discussion of new moderators, and now have not heard anything.

I wondered if a decision was made yet, and if we could be told who will the next moderators be? :confused:

Been curious on that, what's happening though? :cool2:

I think it must be the most difficult decision ever in AD history! ;)

When Alex is ready, he'll announce it. :)

All new moderates will take debate on stage like president candidates. :laugh2:

So in hindsight, if the moderators come on board, does that mean the religion thread will be re-opened?

Wait up, guys -- don't go further, ladies!

Cheri -- that is true and it all depends to Alex ;)

Such as these nomiees -- would defer who would be the new ones in the team, I think not. :laugh2:

:wave:Jacob's name was mentioned among consideration for next mods. Stop beating the bush and tell us the truth.

Don't forget, the other names are mentioned too, let them decide, but it might be a possible of a 'hardest decision in AD history' :laugh2:

Post history, temperament, english proficency and a number of other factors go into who becomes a moderator of a forum. English proficency doesn't really apply here though, from what I've seen.
I am sure there is a thread or chatroom where the people involved are discussing this. It is not an easy decison, I can assure you guys. I helped pick new moderators at a forum, and when the possible canditate pool is 200-1000 people, picking just a few is not easy. In due time, in due time!

I am confident that Alex and Co. will pick good moderators.

Post history, temperament, english proficency and a number of other factors go into who becomes a moderator of a forum. English proficency doesn't really apply here though, from what I've seen.
I am sure there is a thread or chatroom where the people involved are discussing this. It is not an easy decison, I can assure you guys. I helped pick new moderators at a forum, and when the possible canditate pool is 200-1000 people, picking just a few is not easy. In due time, in due time!

I am confident that Alex and Co. will pick good moderators.

True, it is important to have good moderators where that they can trust them to work hard and all. It takes time really. Everyone has to be patient.

*coverin' my eyes* I am seein' no evil ! :laugh2: Let Alex decide WHEN he will tell it.

Ok, lets go and have some coffee, who's in with me? :hmm:

Too late for coffee here in the Midwest! It is almost my bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back