Who am i ?

deafironchef

Reaction score
:giggle:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryYQ6YFENY]YouTube - Who am i ?[/ame]

this is i am !

enjoy and hope you talk more

some of you might know me

some of you might don"t know me :giggle:

How many megapixel is that camera?

And... please turn on the light. Sometimes it's hard to separate your hands from the background.

Nice job though.

Hi Daniel! :wave: It's nice to meet you. I used to live in Juneau, Alaska in the past. Alaska is very beautiful state. I love their tall and peak mountains -- and lots of forests around, too. :lol: I love to walk through the forests with my friends. It was really FUN! Love the smell of air -- very clean!

I graduated high school in 1979 before I rode in a ferry to visit Alaska and met a friend that I knew for a while. In 2001, I left Oregon to visit ex-con in West Virginia before I hopped in Amtrak to take me to Washington state to visit my oldest daughter. Stay with her for a month before I hopped in a ferry to take me to Juneau, Alaska. I love to travel. :lol:

The next thing I knew... I will probably move to Wisconsin. I dunno yet, because of what happened around here recently - have changed my plans a little bit. Everythin' happens for a reason and my choices change, too. It's hard for me to settle down in one state for a very long time. It depends on each state, law, job, economy and people -- and how they affect my life.

The only perfect experience that I've ever had was in Wisconsin last summer, because of the farm. It makes me feel like a "home" with less too many houses. I don't like crowd. I like HUGE space. Breather. :D

Anyway, it's really nice gettin' to know you a little bit. Thanks for sharin' yourself with us. :)

I am enjoying your video YouTube of Who am I. Thank you for sharing the video with us. It is really nice to meet you. :cool2:

Hi,
Nice to meet you Daniel! Do you like alaska? I lived in alaska (palmer and wasilla) from 2000 to 2008, I recently moved to Idaho in august 2008.
my nickname is Tori but my real name is Brittany. your video is hard to see because it look dark!

next time..use more light to do your VBLOG ok? :) I can't see you that well cuz of background was too dark but btw nice to meet you daniel :)

Back