Who against?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Reaction score
There are three things we should take in consideration:

Are we against the war?
Are we supporting the war?
Or, are we just supporting our soldiers- sympathy towards them?

Discuss!

Edit: make that "we" as "you".. sorry.

well i dunno abt that Jen .... i mean Bush did have a reason for war tho .... cuz Saddam won't do anything Bush tell him ...... BUT at the same time don't like how the soldiers treat others as POWs

I am against the war in the first place, BUT I am supporting the soldiers, hoping for their safety to return home.

Dear god... why Saddam is still president since 1979? :roll:

Originally posted by illustrator
Dear god... why Saddam is still president since 1979? :roll:

Saddam control Iraq for many year to demand must support him, 99% vote to support him only 1% is Saddam can't vote. he is shitty man I ever see on tv. hahah

I hope he is gone anytime.......

Ah, interesting opinions. I'm netural- I have my own opinions for each three reasons about the war.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Support the war, because the time is already ran out.

I support war BUT think of it.. $$$ goes to be spent on WAR and we may pay higher taxes startin next year.. :roll: I wish saddam wasn't president in first place back in 1979... but no one spoke for their rights? it's so :crazy: out there in IRAQ cuz they don't have any rights to have speech of freedom to say so. :(

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I support war BUT think of it.. $$$ goes to be spent on WAR and we may pay higher taxes startin next year.. :roll: I wish saddam wasn't president in first place back in 1979... but no one spoke for their rights? it's so :crazy: out there in IRAQ cuz they don't have any rights to have speech of freedom to say so. :(

We are fighting against a nation of the large oil resoucre. I don't think it will going to raised a lot of money in tax few years later.

We are fighting against a nation of the large oil resoucre. I don't think it will going to raised a lot of money in tax few years later.

huh !! that's interesting

Agreed when we take control of the oil, the price will go back to $1.19 at the least.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Agreed when we take control of the opil, the price will go back to $1.19 at the least.
I hope so... :(

Yeah I hate 2 dollars gallon. Too much to afford.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
neutural too. its a sticky situation to determine who to support

I support the USA.

Thats not a difficult decision.

Originally posted by Cain Marko
I support the USA.

Thats not a difficult decision.

You are right, it is not a difficult decision to make.
Remember, this war is to support the Iraqi ppl to have their own democracy. Just be hopeful that the Iraqis set up something right and make the death of our soldiers be worthy.

I'm neutral... I do think that war is a waste of time. I also think that if Bush really wanted to get rid of Saddam, he would have done it already by simply nuking Iraq!

I am not really in favor of the war but at the same time I am not against it. Whatever happens it happens for a reason.

I'm surprised they have not really nuked Iraq in a big way yet, they are doing it little by little, what's the wait for?

WHy are they taking such a long time?

I agree, I don't know why either. If they are able to nuke Iraq anytime, why risk the troops' lives? Doesn't make sense... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back