white nasal hair

Expressive_Long_White_Hair_Guy.jpg

:rofl: Means that you are beginning to greying out. That's your own "Over The Hill" life have begun!! Perhaps sneezing out too many snots over the lifetime that your nose gotten old. :rofl2:

Nah, You're not the only one, I've got one too, just one or two white hair grew last year.

Why don't you use nose hair trimmer to trim out white hair before it peeks out of hole of ur nose :eek3::barf: :rofl2:

I've seen my co worker had yellowish white nose hair sticking inch out of his nose and it's gross!! Why? cuz he's a smoker! :barf:

Catty

Oh, my goodness! Eww... NOW, that's real nasty! *faint*

Purplecatty, what the heck is that??? :shock::shock::giggle::laugh2: Looks like the guy is growing hay out of his nose! :cool2:

I did something like that when I was a kid -- with those straws that are filled with the powered candy. Help me, I can't think of what they were called. This was back in the 70's. I tried that once, burned my nose pretty darn good, never did it again !!! :rofl2:

The pixie stix?? My step daughter loves those things..

I think we all tried sniffed them...:giggle::hmm:

I did something like that when I was a kid -- with those straws that are filled with the powered candy. Help me, I can't think of what they were called. This was back in the 70's. I tried that once, burned my nose pretty darn good, never did it again !!! :rofl2:

LOL!

We still have those powdered candy in straws. Yummy.

Back