White HA & CI?

ohmylight

Reaction score
Going for a new HA and CI over the next month... Thinking about colors for the processor and HA (not earmold) - does anyone have a white processor and HA? Does it look dirty after having it for some time? Does it look dull or does it keep looking like new?

Thanks!

I could see the white getting dirty, but I'm sure you could wipe the dirtiness off with a clean cloth and they'd be ok. I currently have a read HA and dark sienna CI processor

My friend has 2 white N5 and hers have really discoloured badly from the sun but not sure if it happens to everyone tho.

I'd be careful with any light colored ones. With the oils on your skin, any hair stuff and just day to day use I would think that they get pretty gunked up after a few months.

Even my last set of HAs went a different color from the sun. They were beige so light colored.

I was looking on eBay yesterday for Naida ear hooks and there are lots of hearing aids (Phonak Naidas) that are discoloured. Maybe have a look on eBay, just to see what hearing aids end up like.

It may be down to how you look after them tho but I personally wouldn't know now you would stop it.

i have a white processor and white covers that looks fine (most people think its an ipod mini or something :p), but that is for the neptune which is usually in my pocket. i've had it for a year and there hasn't been much discolouration. sounds like a lot of sun exposure can affect it.

Back