White Christmas?

I'm about to have Christmas lunch with my family, followed by a BBQ dinner. Weather, fine, sunny and warm - a typical New Zealand summer Christmas!!

California

what part of CA you in Angel? My parents live in North County San Diego

I live in central California in Rocklin. Just outside of Sacramento. I've lived in California my whole life. I love it here. You can drive up highway 80 and be in snow. Probably not right now because we have had little rain. But, very cold this month. It got down ro 29 degrees last night. That's cold for Cali. Plus there are many beautiful lakes for summer boating. I love San Diego also. Merry Christmas!!!:angel:

Definitely not a white Christmas here and never will be. If we want a "white" Christmas, then we drive 8-10 miles East and get to the beach. All kinds of Florida snow along the coastline.

Growing up in Northern Michigan I always had a white Christmas. Though there were a few weird ones where it was either very warm or super cold.

It's rare to have a white Christmas in Baltimore Maryland. This year is just wet. Sucky wet. Too much rain and no snow. Sunny, we should trade places next Christmas. I want my White Christmas again!!!!!!!!

Unlikely. It looks like it will be bright and sun shiny today. Bright and sunshiney days are my favorite days..

No White Christmas this year....:( Oh well! At least I don't have to deal with dumb snow! ;)

Does a light frost count? It's not actual snow and will be gone in a few hours.

I don't think so. I think a proper white Christmas should have at least 3 inches of snow.. perhaps more..

Am I the only one where have a white Christmas. Had snow the other day and now got more snow come. Right now it is flurry.

never white christmas my home. i living in south is always warm and hot. i remember i gone to CO for christmas before. it fuck cold and snowy!!!! i doesnt like it, i am tropical girl.

It is a very warm 79F right now, with gentle breezes. Lots of people walking in shorts and tank tops. Dogs are huffing and puffing while on leashes.

No snow here in Toronto-just a mild chilly day-so far. Hope NewYears Eve is the same!

I am currently having green xmas for first time in last 15+ years.

It does dampen my christmas spirit, but that doesnt stop me from enjoying time with my family.

Growing up in Northern Michigan I always had a white Christmas. Though there were a few weird ones where it was either very warm or super cold.

It's rare to have a white Christmas in Baltimore Maryland. This year is just wet. Sucky wet. Too much rain and no snow. Sunny, we should trade places next Christmas. I want my White Christmas again!!!!!!!!

Deal!!! I hate snow.

Back