white chocolate

yeah all good, dogs and cats were bit worried cats took off, not back, dogs came under the table with me...i hugged them to keep them calm...it was 5km deep...over in Seddon (just south and out of the cook's strait (between North Island and South Island)

I haven't tried chocolate on them. I only eat them with white chocolate. I cant image if I eat cereal with chocolate. :hmm:

you can PM me and Id send you some ok then you can do me a similar favour in another time...

you can PM me and Id send you some ok then you can do me a similar favour in another time...

That sounds like an idea FF ... then you can say Grummer is your Sugar Daddy!!! :D

Grummer, glad you and family ok!

White chocolate actually is very little cocoa in it. But I can see where you could make a nice snack :)
I found this interesting article about the different kinds: Types of chocolate

Grummer, glad you and family ok!

White chocolate actually is very little cocoa in it. But I can see where you could make a nice snack :)
I found this interesting article about the different kinds: Types of chocolate
This is excellent article, short and sweet, not long ass ramblings...
thanks for sharing

i noticed something too, white chocolate is good for my ear, as I get no or minimal tinnitus, couldnt do that with dark or milk chocolate, except the darkest (bittersweet).
weird, so I don't know if its percentage of cocoa or preservative, or the process which manipulates the 'mix' and 'outcome of the mix' which then dictate how the chocolates or other ingredients are digested and thus determines if I'd react to it, having a tinnitus attack, I do know this nuts/and marshmallow-contained chocolate bars are bad , really bad.

That LP/Whittakers is just wonderful., not the smoothness white chocolate (because is it mixed with the fizzy drink "L&P") it is quite nice indeed though.

Back