*WHISTLE* Hey! Where is Tweetybird?????

thanks everyone! smile..

i really enjoy my bday party at friend's... ig ot lot cards, my fiance gave me 7 red roses n 20.00 in card.. that was so sweet of my fiance... i gave him lot kiss... also punkywolfy gave me a tweety balloon.. hehehe.. i really love it!

thanks everyone! smile..

i really enjoy my bday party at friend's... ig ot lot cards, my fiance gave me 7 red roses n 20.00 in card.. that was so sweet of my fiance... i gave him lot kiss... also punkywolfy gave me a tweety balloon.. hehehe.. i really love it!

you forgot about me.. I got you a card. I guess I wasn't that important... :(

you forgot about me.. I got you a card. I guess I wasn't that important... :(

AWWW nah she won't forgot abt u she just out of mind from hot steamy romantic with her fiance in bedroom woohoo haha it fun last nite u got cake fight with friends on ur face i laugh hard cuz we love u REBELGIRL lolz i had good time chitchat all nite with yall

AWWW nah she won't forgot abt u she just out of mind from hot steamy romantic with her fiance in bedroom woohoo haha it fun last nite u got cake fight with friends on ur face i laugh hard cuz we love u REBELGIRL lolz i had good time chitchat all nite with yall

:gulp: hot steamy romance?? yikes.. yeah a cake fight.. hmm that was fun too.. lol i was just kidding

Cake fight?....:hmm: ...

:nono: tsk tsk Tweetybirdie, you forgot about RebelGirl....:giggle:

wow, peeps like to celebrate Tweetybird's birthday for like few days. that's so sweet!

Happy Birthday, my dear Sista! :cheers:

Happy Belated Birthday Tweetybird. Hope ya had a good one. :)

:birthday: :birthday:

thanks everyone! smile..

It was so nice birthday you had sista!!! :hug:

Back