Which ..

Teekie

Reaction score
What software program is the best for graphic editing, animations, and editing digital images that is compatiable with both PC/MAC?

Last edited:
dunno teek sowwy :( the best user of knowing htis would be kevbo or illsruator ( sorry sp) they might know :)

graphic editing- there are a couple of choice like Adobe go live or dreamweaver to edit the graphic.

animations - Ulead gif animator 5

editing digital images - Photoshop

PROFESSIONAL
thumbs_up.gif

• graphic editing - Illustrator
• animations - Flash
• editing digital images - Photoshop

BEGINNER
biggrin.gif

• graphic editing for Win - Photoshop Elements
• graphic editing for Mac - iPhoto
• animations for Mac- QuickTime Pro
• animations for Win – Ulead Gif
• editing digital images Photoshop Elements

Last edited:
-Hey illustrator-

-Im really having problem with Flash MX, because i don't understand how u make the pix shake or blur-some stuff like that... I try to find some tutorial but i don;t get it.. Which means i had to put action scripts for it? I likes to use Shockwave MX and Swish 2.0 because it easier by editing the times+frame and read install plugins.. :confused:

I have the Macromedia Studio MX suite -- it comes with Macromedia Dreameweaver (a WYSIWYG), FreeHand, Fireworks (similar to PhotoShop) and Flash (creates animations).

The Student edition is priced nicely -- pretty easy to use also.

Re: -Hey illustrator-

Originally posted by Xr0nX
-Im really having problem with Flash MX, because i don't understand how u make the pix shake or blur-some stuff like that... I try to find some tutorial but i don;t get it.. Which means i had to put action scripts for it? I likes to use Shockwave MX and Swish 2.0 because it easier by editing the times+frame and read install plugins.. :confused:

use transparents, it make pretty trick. But, it take bit more job to do that.

Re: -Hey illustrator-

Originally posted by Xr0nX

XrOnX, there are great tips and tutorial at flashkit.com if you haven't heard about it already. :) I saw that they had the shaky effect how-to steps... they could have something in Flash MX for you.

Back